Fresh Casual Restaurants

Fresh Casual Restaurants Reviews with Jobs

Great Family-like Atmosphere, Awesome Place to Work!

I’ve been with FCR now for six years and have worked in various different positions along the way. When you join the FCR team, you become part of a unique family where your teammates genuinely value your opinion. Not only is it a great place to work, it’s also a family that I’m proud to say I’m a part of! :)

Fun & respectful workplace with lunch room and tv upstairs

everyone is very respectful, if your ready for face pace working and friendly co workers this is your place. Loved working here. It gets really hot so get ready. lol

Insights into Fresh Casual Restaurants

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great company!

I’ve worked for the brand and company for 6 years now in many different positions now. Even trying to go down a different career path didn’t stop me from still working with this company. I’ve worked with many different individuals and I’m happy to say that a lot of them have helped me find myself and work towards bettering my work ethics. I’ve never worked anywhere with such strong, respectful, nurturing, easy going people than I have with the FCR crew, and they’re pretty funny and fun too :)

Fast paced environment, with a TEAM atmosphere

I've worked for multiple locations within the Fresh Casual Restaurants group and what I can say that is consistent among them all- you really feel like the team here is your extended family. We spend so much time with our coworkers, so it's nice to have that feeling that my teammates actually care about me. The management teams work hard to ensure everyone comes to work in a positive environment. They genuinely care about each team member. We like to have fun at work while still getting the job done. FCR prides themselves in "promoting from within". So if you're looking for a workplace that you can advance in, through your hard work and dedication, then look no further. "Perfect Guest Experiences" is our mission and we work hard everyday to make that happen. All of our locations are busy and solid in our communities. Come work with us! :)

Exciting and fun place to work

Being part of the FCR team is like having an extended family. The people we work with on a daily basis are amazing! I go to work to work but also to enjoy the company of my awesome co-workers. I started at Harvey's and I am now an assistant manager. My position with FCR has made me the person I am today.

Pros

Great Morale

My learning school in hospitality industry

I've learned a lot and developed my self in hospitality business.

Jobs at Fresh Casual Restaurants