Fresh Casual Restaurants
View all Fresh Casual Restaurants reviews

Fresh Casual Restaurants

Fresh Casual Restaurants Employee Review

My learning school in hospitality industry

I've learned a lot and developed my self in hospitality business.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun & respectful workplace with lunch room and tv upstairs

everyone is very respectful, if your ready for face pace working and friendly co workers this is your place. Loved working here. It gets really hot so get ready. lol

Great Family-like Atmosphere, Awesome Place to Work!

I’ve been with FCR now for six years and have worked in various different positions along the way. When you join the FCR team, you become part of a unique family where your teammates genuinely value your opinion. Not only is it a great place to work, it’s also a family that I’m proud to say I’m a part of! :)

Great company!

I’ve worked for the brand and company for 6 years now in many different positions now. Even trying to go down a different career path didn’t stop me from still working with this company. I’ve worked with many different individuals and I’m happy to say that a lot of them have helped me find myself and work towards bettering my work ethics. I’ve never worked anywhere with such strong, respectful, nurturing, easy going people than I have with the FCR crew, and they’re pretty funny and fun too :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Casual Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Fresh Casual Restaurants
  • My learning school in hospitality industry