Fresh Casual Restaurants
View all Fresh Casual Restaurants reviews

Fresh Casual Restaurants

Fresh Casual Restaurants Employee Review

Great Family-like Atmosphere, Awesome Place to Work!

I’ve been with FCR now for six years and have worked in various different positions along the way. When you join the FCR team, you become part of a unique family where your teammates genuinely value your opinion. Not only is it a great place to work, it’s also a family that I’m proud to say I’m a part of! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Exciting and fun place to work

Being part of the FCR team is like having an extended family. The people we work with on a daily basis are amazing! I go to work to work but also to enjoy the company of my awesome co-workers. I started at Harvey's and I am now an assistant manager. My position with FCR has made me the person I am today.

Pros

Great Morale

Fun & respectful workplace with lunch room and tv upstairs

everyone is very respectful, if your ready for face pace working and friendly co workers this is your place. Loved working here. It gets really hot so get ready. lol

Great company!

I’ve worked for the brand and company for 6 years now in many different positions now. Even trying to go down a different career path didn’t stop me from still working with this company. I’ve worked with many different individuals and I’m happy to say that a lot of them have helped me find myself and work towards bettering my work ethics. I’ve never worked anywhere with such strong, respectful, nurturing, easy going people than I have with the FCR crew, and they’re pretty funny and fun too :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Casual Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Fresh Casual Restaurants in popular locations

• Fresh Casual Restaurants
  • Great Family-like Atmosphere, Awesome Place to Work!