Fresh Casual Restaurants
View all Fresh Casual Restaurants reviews

Fresh Casual Restaurants

Fresh Casual Restaurants Employee Review

Fun & respectful workplace with lunch room and tv upstairs

everyone is very respectful, if your ready for face pace working and friendly co workers this is your place. Loved working here. It gets really hot so get ready. lol

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Great company!

I’ve worked for the brand and company for 6 years now in many different positions now. Even trying to go down a different career path didn’t stop me from still working with this company. I’ve worked with many different individuals and I’m happy to say that a lot of them have helped me find myself and work towards bettering my work ethics. I’ve never worked anywhere with such strong, respectful, nurturing, easy going people than I have with the FCR crew, and they’re pretty funny and fun too :)
Same location

Fast paced environment, with a TEAM atmosphere

I've worked for multiple locations within the Fresh Casual Restaurants group and what I can say that is consistent among them all- you really feel like the team here is your extended family. We spend so much time with our coworkers, so it's nice to have that feeling that my teammates actually care about me. The management teams work hard to ensure everyone comes to work in a positive environment. They genuinely care about each team member. We like to have fun at work while still getting the job done. FCR prides themselves in "promoting from within". So if you're looking for a workplace that you can advance in, through your hard work and dedication, then look no further. "Perfect Guest Experiences" is our mission and we work hard everyday to make that happen. All of our locations are busy and solid in our communities. Come work with us! :)

Great Family-like Atmosphere, Awesome Place to Work!

I’ve been with FCR now for six years and have worked in various different positions along the way. When you join the FCR team, you become part of a unique family where your teammates genuinely value your opinion. Not only is it a great place to work, it’s also a family that I’m proud to say I’m a part of! :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Casual Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Fresh Casual Restaurants
  • Fun & respectful workplace with lunch room and tv upstairs