Fresh Casual Restaurants Employee Reviews

Great company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dieppe, NB19 September 2019
I’ve worked for the brand and company for 6 years now in many different positions now. Even trying to go down a different career path didn’t stop me from still working with this company.
I’ve worked with many different individuals and I’m happy to say that a lot of them have helped me find myself and work towards bettering my work ethics. I’ve never worked anywhere with such strong, respectful, nurturing, easy going people than I have with the FCR crew, and they’re pretty funny and fun too :)
Fast paced environment, with a TEAM atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dieppe, NB16 September 2019
I've worked for multiple locations within the Fresh Casual Restaurants group and what I can say that is consistent among them all- you really feel like the team here is your extended family. We spend so much time with our coworkers, so it's nice to have that feeling that my teammates actually care about me. The management teams work hard to ensure everyone comes to work in a positive environment. They genuinely care about each team member. We like to have fun at work while still getting the job done. FCR prides themselves in "promoting from within". So if you're looking for a workplace that you can advance in, through your hard work and dedication, then look no further. "Perfect Guest Experiences" is our mission and we work hard everyday to make that happen. All of our locations are busy and solid in our communities. Come work with us! :)
Exciting and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE13 September 2019
Being part of the FCR team is like having an extended family. The people we work with on a daily basis are amazing! I go to work to work but also to enjoy the company of my awesome co-workers. I started at Harvey's and I am now an assistant manager. My position with FCR has made me the person I am today.
Pros
Great Morale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Casual Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.

Fresh Casual Restaurants Reviews by Job Title