Fresh Air Cinema Employee Reviews

Friendly people, interesting job!
AV Technician (Former Employee) –  South Surrey, BC4 April 2019
Worked at this company for 5 years in Surrey, BC. Moved from an Assistant Tech to Operations Manager over my time. Really enjoyed my time there. Owner was fair and friendly. Summers were extremely busy, not much time for anything other than work but they were upfront about this and I knew going in I would be working a lot.
Pros
Friendly environment, cool events
Cons
Long hours, nights and weekends
Incompetence and arrogance
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB19 December 2018
The owner is a terrible man. Aggressively racist and prejudiced. Does not know how to manage a company at all. His second in command isn’t much better, just younger and dumber. Lots of terrible stories dealing with these men. Pay was delayed numerous times, company time wasted consistently. Some of the staff are nice people but they don’t care about the job.
Horrible company to work for!!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB14 August 2018
I cannot say enough negative things about this place....well that snot fair, some of the other staff and office staff are good but the boss is just the worse human I have ever met. Rude. Ignorant.
Pros
Some good staff
Cons
Owner
good company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada5 September 2017
Very insteresting job. Got to travel all over the country and meet new people. Never a dull moment. Learned a lot of management skills and being able to direct people
Great job for the summer
Assistant/PT Lead Field Technition (Former Employee) –  South Surrey, BC8 November 2015
Loved this job for what it was, the people I worked with were great and the places I got to see were even better! they days and nights are long but that comes with setting up outdoor movie events all over BC. Loved the experience and would come back next season!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Air Cinema. Our community is ready to answer.

Fresh Air Cinema Reviews by Location