Micromanaged, treated poorly, not worth it,
Fresenius Kabi Canada is one of the worst employers in Mississauga's pharma industry:
- Office in the middle of nowhere
- Awful processes. Completely disconnected from other divisions
- Probation period is 6 months? What?!? Not competitive with industry.
- Pay is far below average for pharma
- Leadership is homegrown from the APP-CPP days. Lacking credible pros.
- Constant micromanagement from a Manager with no clue
- Nice office
- Free coffee
Only work here if you don't have any better options.