Freedom Support Services Employee Reviews

Flexible schedule
Child and Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 May 2019
It is a good place to work. They have flexible hours as such you can decide when you want to work and otherwise. It a great way to start a career as you will get experience from a different sector of the field.
Productive work place
Overnight Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2019
Lovely job, and equally as good work environment.
I picked up great leadership and social skills, which had help me not only at work but in life as general.
As a PSW The hardest part of the job is when they are sick an unable to explain the feelings others. The enjoyable parts is your payment..,
Personal Support Worker / Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2018
Pros
Helping and meeting new people.
Cons
When nobody show up to relive you during snow storm
low wages needs better management
Social Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 July 2018
Its an employment agency offering opportunities in PSW and other related SSW employment opportunities. There should be more job opportunities and managerial staff to contact after hours.
Support worker
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON28 March 2018
I worked at bob rumball and they didnt allow me to do anything with the client. I wasnt allowed to give meds, be alone or even bathe the client. I also did not get training. I was basically supporting the support workers who worked directly for the company.
Pros
free food
Cons
pay, got paid 13 flat, extremely rude lady at one of the sites in milton.
good experience
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 May 2017
I spend a good day at work. its an interesting job to do for me I like to give information about everything they want from me. I learned a lot from this job its my first experience here and its very interesting. I always do a job with my interest and honestly. so by doing this I become a successful person. the hardest part of this is to tell a person who are new there and don't know what to take and I feel confused at that time what the person actually want because he too is too confused a lot. I enjoyed because I am a keen learner and learn a a lot from everything happens a day.
Pros
free lunches
Administration (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2017
Flexible schedule,
Compassionate, realistic, understanding and empowering General Manager.Offering new experiences to new graduates and immigrants with foreign education. A great place to start your career, lots of training and development to help you succeed.
Got to work with people living with different types of mental illness
Residential Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 June 2016
The hardest part was you are not sure if you have hours because it is a third party agency. They will sometimes call you late and you end up not getting the hours because is too late to get prepared.

I love when I was assigned to different places. I gained more friends
Pros
You go different places for work
Cons
Not sure of work hours, it is a temporary agency
Always suitable for working
Agency staff (Direct Care Worker) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2016
Good working environment at all time. Freedom support services is one of the company that demonstrate work ethics in Ontario.
Pros
Staff Welfare
Cons
staff get stocked at work
I provided personal care and assisted with active daily living skills.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton ON29 November 2014
I provided all the personal care needed to clients or residents. I promoted the active daily living skills and assisted where needed. This job is a busy but satisfying experience for everyone involved.
I enjoyed seeing the satisfying feelings and expressions on peoples faces.
If you want to enter health care supporting people, its a good place to start.It is all about helping people in home settings. a place to advance wit
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  NORTH YORK14 September 2014
Very good working environment were you meet many people. This is an agency were staffs are schedule to homes as support workers so a minimum requirement of PSW is need. The management is unified and very helpful to staff. They are the best you can ever come across and they are open to all so they work very hard daily to meet the demands and needs of their employers. It is a busy environment full of professionals, yet a fun to be in there. Some locations may require driving. Up grading in training is a sector they value so much hence all staff must go true this periodically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Freedom Support Services Reviews by Location