Freedom Support Services

Freedom Support Services Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
productive and good workplace environment especially for one starting working in a particularly new environment. you are led through the process from the basics and broken down to an understandable language.
fast working environment with the ability to improve one,s knowledge.was given an opportunity to work with different people who had differnt problems,,it was an environment to learn and improve
Working for FSS was a very amazing experience. I exposed to different settings from group homes to the shelters however, it had challenges but at the same time got the opportunities to understand them.
I learn and understand the challenges individuals live with on a day to day basic. The different needs each person with disability or addiction to function .

The management thyme was understanding.

The hardest part of my job was not able to do more for the people due to limited resources.

The most enjoyable part of my job was able to work along side the agencies and be apart of the community.
My work with Freedom Support Services was a rewarding experience.It challenged my comfort level. I enjoyed working with the staff and clients. The clients are a real gem
Pros
Management was organized
Cons
Temporary Employment Agency
It is a good place to work. They have flexible hours as such you can decide when you want to work and otherwise. It a great way to start a career as you will get experience from a different sector of the field.
Lovely job, and equally as good work environment.
I picked up great leadership and social skills, which had help me not only at work but in life as general.
As a PSW The hardest part of the job is when they are sick an unable to explain the feelings others. The enjoyable parts is your payment..,
Pros
Helping and meeting new people.
Cons
When nobody show up to relive you during snow storm
Its an employment agency offering opportunities in PSW and other related SSW employment opportunities. There should be more job opportunities and managerial staff to contact after hours.
I worked at bob rumball and they didnt allow me to do anything with the client. I wasnt allowed to give meds, be alone or even bathe the client. I also did not get training. I was basically supporting the support workers who worked directly for the company.
Pros
free food
Cons
pay, got paid 13 flat, extremely rude lady at one of the sites in milton.
I spend a good day at work. its an interesting job to do for me I like to give information about everything they want from me. I learned a lot from this job its my first experience here and its very interesting. I always do a job with my interest and honestly. so by doing this I become a successful person. the hardest part of this is to tell a person who are new there and don't know what to take and I feel confused at that time what the person actually want because he too is too confused a lot. I enjoyed because I am a keen learner and learn a a lot from everything happens a day.
Pros
free lunches
Flexible schedule,
Compassionate, realistic, understanding and empowering General Manager.Offering new experiences to new graduates and immigrants with foreign education. A great place to start your career, lots of training and development to help you succeed.
The hardest part was you are not sure if you have hours because it is a third party agency. They will sometimes call you late and you end up not getting the hours because is too late to get prepared.

I love when I was assigned to different places. I gained more friends
Pros
You go different places for work
Cons
Not sure of work hours, it is a temporary agency
Good working environment at all time. Freedom support services is one of the company that demonstrate work ethics in Ontario.
Pros
Staff Welfare
Cons
staff get stocked at work
I provided all the personal care needed to clients or residents. I promoted the active daily living skills and assisted where needed. This job is a busy but satisfying experience for everyone involved.
I enjoyed seeing the satisfying feelings and expressions on peoples faces.
Very good working environment were you meet many people. This is an agency were staffs are schedule to homes as support workers so a minimum requirement of PSW is need. The management is unified and very helpful to staff. They are the best you can ever come across and they are open to all so they work very hard daily to meet the demands and needs of their employers. It is a busy environment full of professionals, yet a fun to be in there. Some locations may require driving. Up grading in training is a sector they value so much hence all staff must go true this periodically.