Freedom Mobile Employee Review

View all Freedom Mobile reviews

motivating and goal oriented
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2018
a typical day at work includes opening the store on time and making sure everything is ready and updated for the day, interacting with customers, dealing with transactions, cashing out, creating daily reports and closing the store.
i learned how to easily communicate with customers build customer relations and how to leave them with a pleasant experience.
the hardest part of the job was to deal with customer hesitations but successfully convincing them was the most enjoyable part too.

Other Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews

It was very nice working experience, i have learnt a lot
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 May 2019
I came to find my passion in sales after working with freedom mobile so it was a pretty good working environment. it was pretty good pay and as you sell the phones and plans you will get much more commissions. I have earned a nice amount of money while working there.
A Good place to work while completing your Education
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 May 2019
Had a great four year experience working and interacting with the customers from such a diverse community. The thing I like most about this workplace is friendly behaviour of Employer with their co-workers and not micro-managing the company.
Pros
Friendly and Co-operative Employer
Cons
Not too satisfied with the new commission structures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.