Freedom Mobile Employee Review

View all Freedom Mobile reviews

A day working for Freedom Mobile
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 April 2018
A typical work day for me would consist of getting to work and establishing what department needed to most work done. As being trained and skill in almost every department, I was often times working on different projects on a daily basis.
Aside from working in the Customer Service Industry all of my life, Freedom mobile allowed me to use my skills in Marketing directly and master major skills with using the computer on a daily basis.
In my almost three years of working there, I have experienced many different managerial types and personalities. Freedom Mobile had a very complex team of management staff that created a great spectrum for available assistance. There was always the perfect manager to approach based on different issues that arose.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been adjusting to each different department when requested to assist in each one. Although I was thoroughly trained in all called upon departments, it was sometimes challenging to adjust to each one when asked to assist after focusing on a different one for a previous length of time
On the contrary after the minor adjustment time from one department to another, the most enjoyable part were my coworkers and management team. This is simply because you could always count on there support and assistance when you reached out to them. Also upper management would often times create themed days and events to help boost morale. Also the benefit packages that the company offered were very substantial and appreciative.

Other Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews

Productive and got a lot to learn
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 June 2019
Well, honestly I am coming out as a completely changed person as a sales representative. I have got a lot of experience on hoe to communicate and deal with different type of customers and how to provide a satisfactory service.
Amazing place to work
Customer Service Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2019
I absolutely loved working for Freedom Mobile. Hard to explain why but the work load and people made it worth being there every day. They also cared about their employees. Was sorry the call centre shut down and relocated.
Pros
benifits, work place events, quarterly bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.