Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

Good place for serious worker

- Work days are always busy with many adhoc requirements - Learn advanced excel and Oracle - Management is focused - Most multicultural place in Canada - The hardest part is - None whatsoever - The most enjoyable part of job is learning new skills

Pros

Free Mobile Service with device

Cons

Do not work for them long term

The corporate stores do not care about individuals. They only care about their numbers. If you are below management position you are looked down on and replaceable.

Cons

Bad management

Amazing place to work

I worked in the call centre. The management was amazing, I started to get board and asked for more work. Not only did they give me more work but it was different, stimulating, Training me, and allowing me to see how the hiring process works, management works, The work I was trained out near the end I was able to see how my fellow employees where met. I would think if the place was still open I would be in management, or moved to Shaw. I absolutely loved this place. Very kind people, fun work environment, I enjoyed coming to work every single day. I have NO issue coming in for OT when needed because I knew they would take care of me. This place never did me wrong. The hardest part of my day was being a Team Lead and having to report my fellow employees as we all get so close we became a family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, Everyone from Upper Management to the people who fill our vending machines all amazing people.

Pros

Free EPP, Discound Shaw sat, Family Friends Promos

Cons

Needed more people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement