Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Productive Workplace

A typical day at work is fast paced and customer facing. Problem solving and sales is the most enjoyable part of the job.The management is awesome! Love working in this competitive enviorment.

Great job if you don’t ever want to go anywhere

Great job not a lot required but if you think you can work harder to get a promotion or even a raise good luck. Worked my butt off for months training tons of people (lots of turn over) I never once was thanked or given a review or raise.

Pros

Don’t have to do much

Cons

No appreciation

It was good this company was just building and growing when I joined them but my overall experience was great and I had alot of good products to sell at a very good rate.

Worst job ever

The manager was insane and so rude for no reason, he didn’t no how to communicate properly and had anger issues. I’d rather work $3.00 an hour then work there again. It was a private owned freedom mobile meaning it was a dealer, not in the mall. The job itself was chill and easy but the employees there lacked people skills and the manager had issues. Don’t work for a dealer.

Productive and friendly environment

getting to learn newer things, meeting and engaging with different people was the best. It was a very fun place to work at, gained a lot of experience.

Pros

getting awesome deals

Cons

Making commission as a student is great!

Worked here part-time for 2 years while I was a student in College. Making minimum wage plus commission definitely helped me live comfortably during my time in school. My manager was absolutely amazing and accommodating. Even part-time employees have access to benefits (min. 20 hours/week)

Pros

Commission, benefits for part-time employees

It was very nice working experience, i have learnt a lot

I came to find my passion in sales after working with freedom mobile so it was a pretty good working environment. it was pretty good pay and as you sell the phones and plans you will get much more commissions. I have earned a nice amount of money while working there.

Fun

Good Experience learned a lot about products. Had the opportunity to work with great people and also learn how to handle situations easily. Very easy to grow.

Fast paced work environment

Some days would be slow, while others would be extremely busy. Management quality depends on whether one is employed by a dealer or corporate. Some dealers give the corporate side a bad name.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Greedy dealer management

motivating and goal oriented

a typical day at work includes opening the store on time and making sure everything is ready and updated for the day, interacting with customers, dealing with transactions, cashing out, creating daily reports and closing the store. i learned how to easily communicate with customers build customer relations and how to leave them with a pleasant experience. the hardest part of the job was to deal with customer hesitations but successfully convincing them was the most enjoyable part too.

Mobile and deals

Chance to learn about mobiles and deals. Get chance to interact with costumers and give them a plan that is suitable for them. Get experience for applying jobs.

Fun and hardworking

The workplace culture at freedom was a lot of young students around the same age and the hardest part of the job was to always meet your target during the slower months.

Its a start

Training is a bit lacking. I would suggest to work for corporate, the franchises can be confusing what you can and can't do. It is good for someone looking to get some customer service experience.

Pros

Learn about old plans.

Cons

Minimum wage with no commission.

Sales and goal driven, can be busy but also with slower times to get store cleaning complete

I loved working with this company. The hours and the commission were a really great perk. There was a lot to learn from this job as it was my first sales respresentative and sales target driven job. The hardest part would probably be when a customer comes in and you have to de-escalate the situation which wasn't actually all that difficult.

Pros

Commission on top of the hourly rate

Cons

Hard to book time off as there were very few employees

Successful and Productive work place

The best management/staff team by far. Having worked in such a demanding fast paced environment it has taught me so much about customer service excellence, as well as being a loyal/reliable team staff member

Sales

Keep track of sales targets in order to reach the goal. Attract new immigrants/international students to offer them comparatively more affordable plans.

Customer service = management support

Freedom mobile is a good place to work for students who are looking fro a part time position. However, the place where I was working the management was really rude and did not support the sale representatives.

I love and enjoy every minute at work

Interesting questions. I usually arrive 30 minutes before opening, I check inventory and familiarize myself with what colors we have on hand. Enjoy my coffee while I am doing this. The most things i enjoy at work is answering the customers's questions(I love helping) and some days I train the new sales Representative.

Productive and Fun workplace

It was a really traffic volume workplace, with all sorts of new people to interact with and get to build relations with, as well as providing them there best choice of route to make sure they leave the store happy.

Good place but hecttic routine

Freedom Mobile is a good place to work if you have a good temperament while dealing with customers. A lot of energy required to make sales. Overall experience is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement