Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Fast paced work environment
Telecom Sales Representative/ Acting Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2018
Some days would be slow, while others would be extremely busy. Management quality depends on whether one is employed by a dealer or corporate. Some dealers give the corporate side a bad name.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Greedy dealer management
motivating and goal oriented
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2018
a typical day at work includes opening the store on time and making sure everything is ready and updated for the day, interacting with customers, dealing with transactions, cashing out, creating daily reports and closing the store.
i learned how to easily communicate with customers build customer relations and how to leave them with a pleasant experience.
the hardest part of the job was to deal with customer hesitations but successfully convincing them was the most enjoyable part too.
Mobile and deals
Technical Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 November 2018
Chance to learn about mobiles and deals.
Get chance to interact with costumers and give them a plan that is suitable for them. Get experience for applying jobs.
Fun and hardworking
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON13 November 2018
The workplace culture at freedom was a lot of young students around the same age and the hardest part of the job was to always meet your target during the slower months.
Its a start
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC19 July 2018
Training is a bit lacking. I would suggest to work for corporate, the franchises can be confusing what you can and can't do. It is good for someone looking to get some customer service experience.
Pros
Learn about old plans.
Cons
Minimum wage with no commission.
Sales and goal driven, can be busy but also with slower times to get store cleaning complete
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 June 2018
I loved working with this company. The hours and the commission were a really great perk. There was a lot to learn from this job as it was my first sales respresentative and sales target driven job.
The hardest part would probably be when a customer comes in and you have to de-escalate the situation which wasn't actually all that difficult.
Pros
Commission on top of the hourly rate
Cons
Hard to book time off as there were very few employees
Successful and Productive work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 May 2018
The best management/staff team by far. Having worked in such a demanding fast paced environment it has taught me so much about customer service excellence, as well as being a loyal/reliable team staff member
Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 April 2018
Keep track of sales targets in order to reach the goal. Attract new immigrants/international students to offer them comparatively more affordable plans.
Customer service = management support
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 March 2018
Freedom mobile is a good place to work for students who are looking fro a part time position. However, the place where I was working the management was really rude and did not support the sale representatives.
I love and enjoy every minute at work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 October 2017
Interesting questions. I usually arrive 30 minutes before opening, I check inventory and familiarize myself with what colors we have on hand. Enjoy my coffee while I am doing this. The most things i enjoy at work is answering the customers's questions(I love helping) and some days I train the new sales Representative.
Productive and Fun workplace
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 October 2017
It was a really traffic volume workplace, with all sorts of new people to interact with and get to build relations with, as well as providing them there best choice of route to make sure they leave the store happy.
Good place but hecttic routine
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2017
Freedom Mobile is a good place to work if you have a good temperament while dealing with customers. A lot of energy required to make sales. Overall experience is good.