Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews for Retail Assistant Manager

The dealer stores are not fair

There was respect or any job security and They didn’t allow me to have a social life outside of work, so I had to quit for my mental. There was also no diversity at work

Fun workplace with opportunity to grow

While the workplace is definitely competitive (because of the commission aspect), everyone collaborates very well and works as a team. There are targets, and one must try their best to achieve them but all the tools necessary are provided. Freedom Mobile is hands down one of, if not the best company I've worked for.

Excellent experience

After working with Freedom Mobile Inc. for over 2 years now I can say I am very satisfied with my co workers and our entire Ontario team. The company pays you for every effort you make with a customer and at the end of the day you are satisfied with your shift!

I like Freedom mobile work place atmosphere

It is a Great company to grow and learn new still of management skills , my team is so friendly to each author . The company put the Customer number one

A typical day for me

I wake up every morning, I go straight to bathroom, take my meds, and wash my face. I go to school, so 3 of the 7 days of a week I have classes. So I usually go to class, listen, participate respectfully, and add new insights to the class as a whole.

Owner will take advantage of you and not give you what was promised.

The owner is the worst person I have ever worked for. Will take away bonuses for no real reason and doesn't hold on to successful employees who earn good commission. Would avoid this particular location.

Great management team, great rewards

We have a fun team, we get along well and we help each other sell and exceed our goals. Having the option to make extra money via commission is a great incentive to be better and to continue to grow as a sales person. If you help the customer, you will be compensated fairly.

Fantastic position and a rewarding place to work at.

The best wireless company to work for in Canada. Great work environment, amazing plans and employee benefits. Working for freedom mobile was a memorable and fun opportunity.

Pros

Free corporate phone line

Cons

vacation time

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Mobile?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement