Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

good work environment
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC24 June 2018
good company and a good environment with great co-workers. very flexible with hours for students who are in school. very easy to talk to management as well.
A day working for Freedom Mobile
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 April 2018
A typical work day for me would consist of getting to work and establishing what department needed to most work done. As being trained and skill in almost every department, I was often times working on different projects on a daily basis.
Aside from working in the Customer Service Industry all of my life, Freedom mobile allowed me to use my skills in Marketing directly and master major skills with using the computer on a daily basis.
In my almost three years of working there, I have experienced many different managerial types and personalities. Freedom Mobile had a very complex team of management staff that created a great spectrum for available assistance. There was always the perfect manager to approach based on different issues that arose.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been adjusting to each different department when requested to assist in each one. Although I was thoroughly trained in all called upon departments, it was sometimes challenging to adjust to each one when asked to assist after focusing on a different one for a previous length of time
On the contrary after the minor adjustment time from one department to another, the most enjoyable part were my coworkers and management team. This is simply because you could always count on there support and assistance when you reached out to them. Also upper management would often times create themed days and events to help boost morale. Also the benefit packages that the company offered were very substantial and appreciative.
Good company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 April 2018
Good pay and benefits. Local management allowed one on one time for difficult situations.

The job tools and rules change day to day and case by case, no consistency with sops or solutions to problems. Getting assistance is difficult as even senior staff were not included in some important updates to protocol. Ask 5 different support team members and you will get 5 different answers. Communication within company needs to be improved.
Pros
Bonuses, supportive management.
Cons
New supervisor every 3-6 months. Inconsistent sops.
Nice people around
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 December 2017
This is a very happy place to work. You will meet a lot of friends here. You also get to know many different people. You can learned from those people.
Great company
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2017
Freedom is a great company to work for! We are treated with respect and enjoy many benefits. There is place for advancement which is wonderful. The company is close knit and we are treated well.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2017
it is a good job. i really liked working with them. good pay rate.
more interaction with the new people. they are on their words, they launch new offers every month