Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Freedom mobile was an efficient and fun atmosphere to work at. The team members were very helpful with assisting one another. Freedom had really helped me improve my customer service skills.

Home: Access the Freedom Mobile LTE network within your plan Variable: In these areas your phone will either access the Home Freedom Mobile network or an Away partner network. If you’re accessing an Away partner network, be aware that there will be roaming charges of $0.15 per minute, $0.05 per text and $0.05 per MB

fun workplace

have to be up to date about phones in the market (product), get chance to interact with different people everyday, have to maintain store inventory ( phone in stock, sim cards).

Very good

Very nice and good job culture including supportive boss, good salary and challenging scenarios by dealing with different customer needs and moods. Happy to work

Productive and got a lot to learn

Well, honestly I am coming out as a completely changed person as a sales representative. I have got a lot of experience on hoe to communicate and deal with different type of customers and how to provide a satisfactory service.

Great work culture

A great learning experience, with importance given to the all round development of an employee with an extremely supportive work environment, with a major focus on customer satisfaction.

good work environment

good company and a good environment with great co-workers. very flexible with hours for students who are in school. very easy to talk to management as well.

A day working for Freedom Mobile

A typical work day for me would consist of getting to work and establishing what department needed to most work done. As being trained and skill in almost every department, I was often times working on different projects on a daily basis. Aside from working in the Customer Service Industry all of my life, Freedom mobile allowed me to use my skills in Marketing directly and master major skills with using the computer on a daily basis. In my almost three years of working there, I have experienced many different managerial types and personalities. Freedom Mobile had a very complex team of management staff that created a great spectrum for available assistance. There was always the perfect manager to approach based on different issues that arose. The hardest part of the job would have to have been adjusting to each different department when requested to assist in each one. Although I was thoroughly trained in all called upon departments, it was sometimes challenging to adjust to each one when asked to assist after focusing on a different one for a previous length of time On the contrary after the minor adjustment time from one department to another, the most enjoyable part were my coworkers and management team. This is simply because you could always count on there support and assistance when you reached out to them. Also upper management would often times create themed days and events to help boost morale. Also the benefit packages that the company offered were very substantial and appreciative.

Good company

Good pay and benefits. Local management allowed one on one time for difficult situations. The job tools and rules change day to day and case by case, no consistency with sops or solutions to problems. Getting assistance is difficult as even senior staff were not included in some important updates to protocol. Ask 5 different support team members and you will get 5 different answers. Communication within company needs to be improved.

Pros

Bonuses, supportive management.

Cons

New supervisor every 3-6 months. Inconsistent sops.

Nice people around

This is a very happy place to work. You will meet a lot of friends here. You also get to know many different people. You can learned from those people.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Mobile?

Great company

Freedom is a great company to work for! We are treated with respect and enjoy many benefits. There is place for advancement which is wonderful. The company is close knit and we are treated well.

productive

it is a good job. i really liked working with them. good pay rate. more interaction with the new people. they are on their words, they launch new offers every month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement