Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

Meh
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 August 2018
A very mickey mouse operation. Management seems to make things up as they go; and never communicate their vision to the frontline staff that has to deal with the customers.
Pros
easy work
Cons
bad management
A day working for Freedom Mobile
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 April 2018
A typical work day for me would consist of getting to work and establishing what department needed to most work done. As being trained and skill in almost every department, I was often times working on different projects on a daily basis.
Aside from working in the Customer Service Industry all of my life, Freedom mobile allowed me to use my skills in Marketing directly and master major skills with using the computer on a daily basis.
In my almost three years of working there, I have experienced many different managerial types and personalities. Freedom Mobile had a very complex team of management staff that created a great spectrum for available assistance. There was always the perfect manager to approach based on different issues that arose.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been adjusting to each different department when requested to assist in each one. Although I was thoroughly trained in all called upon departments, it was sometimes challenging to adjust to each one when asked to assist after focusing on a different one for a previous length of time
On the contrary after the minor adjustment time from one department to another, the most enjoyable part were my coworkers and management team. This is simply because you could always count on there support and assistance when you reached out to them. Also upper management would often times create themed days and events to help boost morale. Also the benefit packages that the company offered were very substantial and appreciative.
Good company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 April 2018
Good pay and benefits. Local management allowed one on one time for difficult situations.

The job tools and rules change day to day and case by case, no consistency with sops or solutions to problems. Getting assistance is difficult as even senior staff were not included in some important updates to protocol. Ask 5 different support team members and you will get 5 different answers. Communication within company needs to be improved.
Pros
Bonuses, supportive management.
Cons
New supervisor every 3-6 months. Inconsistent sops.
daily routine
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 February 2018
I have acquired many skills at Freedom Mobile that I believe will make me an asset to future employers. I have advanced throughout company starting at entry level position promoted to supervisor then most recent position as quality assurance. I work directly with management team ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
Amazing place to work
Team Lead - Real Time Adherence Specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON10 February 2018
I worked in the call centre. The management was amazing, I started to get board and asked for more work. Not only did they give me more work but it was different, stimulating, Training me, and allowing me to see how the hiring process works, management works, The work I was trained out near the end I was able to see how my fellow employees where met. I would think if the place was still open I would be in management, or moved to Shaw. I absolutely loved this place. Very kind people, fun work environment, I enjoyed coming to work every single day. I have NO issue coming in for OT when needed because I knew they would take care of me. This place never did me wrong. The hardest part of my day was being a Team Lead and having to report my fellow employees as we all get so close we became a family.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, Everyone from Upper Management to the people who fill our vending machines all amazing people.
Pros
Free EPP, Discound Shaw sat, Family Friends Promos
Cons
Needed more people.
Great company
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2017
Freedom is a great company to work for! We are treated with respect and enjoy many benefits. There is place for advancement which is wonderful. The company is close knit and we are treated well.
I love and enjoy every minute at work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 October 2017
Interesting questions. I usually arrive 30 minutes before opening, I check inventory and familiarize myself with what colors we have on hand. Enjoy my coffee while I am doing this. The most things i enjoy at work is answering the customers's questions(I love helping) and some days I train the new sales Representative.