Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

It was a call center

Call centers are typically fast-paced and stressful. this was no different but I learned to make the best of it and advanced. I also got to make some good, lifelong friends

Would never do it again

I could write many things to say about working for freedom. The pay is terrible, management picks their favorite. near the end of working there it was going downhill I was happy to move on

Worst job ever

The manager was insane and so rude for no reason, he didn’t no how to communicate properly and had anger issues. I’d rather work $3.00 an hour then work there again. It was a private owned freedom mobile meaning it was a dealer, not in the mall. The job itself was chill and easy but the employees there lacked people skills and the manager had issues. Don’t work for a dealer.

Amazing place to work

I absolutely loved working for Freedom Mobile. Hard to explain why but the work load and people made it worth being there every day. They also cared about their employees. Was sorry the call centre shut down and relocated.

Pros

benifits, work place events, quarterly bonuses

Meh

A very mickey mouse operation. Management seems to make things up as they go; and never communicate their vision to the frontline staff that has to deal with the customers.

Pros

easy work

Cons

bad management

A day working for Freedom Mobile

A typical work day for me would consist of getting to work and establishing what department needed to most work done. As being trained and skill in almost every department, I was often times working on different projects on a daily basis. Aside from working in the Customer Service Industry all of my life, Freedom mobile allowed me to use my skills in Marketing directly and master major skills with using the computer on a daily basis. In my almost three years of working there, I have experienced many different managerial types and personalities. Freedom Mobile had a very complex team of management staff that created a great spectrum for available assistance. There was always the perfect manager to approach based on different issues that arose. The hardest part of the job would have to have been adjusting to each different department when requested to assist in each one. Although I was thoroughly trained in all called upon departments, it was sometimes challenging to adjust to each one when asked to assist after focusing on a different one for a previous length of time On the contrary after the minor adjustment time from one department to another, the most enjoyable part were my coworkers and management team. This is simply because you could always count on there support and assistance when you reached out to them. Also upper management would often times create themed days and events to help boost morale. Also the benefit packages that the company offered were very substantial and appreciative.

Good company

Good pay and benefits. Local management allowed one on one time for difficult situations. The job tools and rules change day to day and case by case, no consistency with sops or solutions to problems. Getting assistance is difficult as even senior staff were not included in some important updates to protocol. Ask 5 different support team members and you will get 5 different answers. Communication within company needs to be improved.

Pros

Bonuses, supportive management.

Cons

New supervisor every 3-6 months. Inconsistent sops.

daily routine

I have acquired many skills at Freedom Mobile that I believe will make me an asset to future employers. I have advanced throughout company starting at entry level position promoted to supervisor then most recent position as quality assurance. I work directly with management team ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.

Amazing place to work

I worked in the call centre. The management was amazing, I started to get board and asked for more work. Not only did they give me more work but it was different, stimulating, Training me, and allowing me to see how the hiring process works, management works, The work I was trained out near the end I was able to see how my fellow employees where met. I would think if the place was still open I would be in management, or moved to Shaw. I absolutely loved this place. Very kind people, fun work environment, I enjoyed coming to work every single day. I have NO issue coming in for OT when needed because I knew they would take care of me. This place never did me wrong. The hardest part of my day was being a Team Lead and having to report my fellow employees as we all get so close we became a family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, Everyone from Upper Management to the people who fill our vending machines all amazing people.

Pros

Free EPP, Discound Shaw sat, Family Friends Promos

Cons

Needed more people.

Great company

Freedom is a great company to work for! We are treated with respect and enjoy many benefits. There is place for advancement which is wonderful. The company is close knit and we are treated well.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Mobile?

I love and enjoy every minute at work

Interesting questions. I usually arrive 30 minutes before opening, I check inventory and familiarize myself with what colors we have on hand. Enjoy my coffee while I am doing this. The most things i enjoy at work is answering the customers's questions(I love helping) and some days I train the new sales Representative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement