Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Great workplace to pursue your goals
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2018
Freedom Mobile gives you a chance to build on your skills and strengths to succeed in your professional goals. The management provides detailed feedback and constructive criticism
An impression of Freedom Mobile
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2018
The team at Freedom Mobile of the Dixie Outlet mall location is very helpful. The company does ensure its employees has all the necessities to live a fulfilled life such as 100% insurance coverage for dental, or prescriptions which is very crucial to those working minimum wage and may not be able to afford such needs. The company could be a little more flexible and reduce the mandatory minimum shifts to stay on the payroll; however, as a whole, I will definitely recommend any sort of employment opportunities with Freedom Mobile.
its far from my place
Network Operation Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 October 2017
I like the work environment ,however it does not worth for me to drive this distance every day with this salary.Also my experience is in I.T and I am more interested in this field.on the other hand they are going to be joined with shaw internet and I guess there are going to reduce the people in noc and contract employees are the most non secure ones .so I decided to look for a job most related to all my whole life work experience and more near to me .
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
far distance
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2017
it is a good job. i really liked working with them. good pay rate.
more interaction with the new people. they are on their words, they launch new offers every month