Freedom Mobile
View all Freedom Mobile reviews

Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Review

Great job if you don’t ever want to go anywhere

Great job not a lot required but if you think you can work harder to get a promotion or even a raise good luck. Worked my butt off for months training tons of people (lots of turn over) I never once was thanked or given a review or raise.

Pros

Don’t have to do much

Cons

No appreciation

3.0Job security/advancement

Productive Workplace

A typical day at work is fast paced and customer facing. Problem solving and sales is the most enjoyable part of the job.The management is awesome! Love working in this competitive enviorment.
Same role

It was good this company was just building and growing when I joined them but my overall experience was great and I had alot of good products to sell at a very good rate.

Worst job ever

The manager was insane and so rude for no reason, he didn’t no how to communicate properly and had anger issues. I’d rather work $3.00 an hour then work there again. It was a private owned freedom mobile meaning it was a dealer, not in the mall. The job itself was chill and easy but the employees there lacked people skills and the manager had issues. Don’t work for a dealer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Freedom Mobile with

• Freedom Mobile
  • Great job if you don’t ever want to go anywhere