Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile Employee Reviews

Canada120 reviews
Day to day tasks
Perform day to day administration of the ITSM tool. Participate in daily Scrum meetings and regular sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings
They are traitors
Will not recommend anyone to join this company. The management is selfish and there is no direction given to the employee. The company is good but the people who are working there for years feel as if they own the company.
Worst company ever
Thieves!

They will steal your money, stay away. Worst work experience ever, don’t work for these pigs. They don’t care about you they just want everyone’s money
Pros
Cons
Thieves
Great experience with a few extra benefits
This is a good role for those comfortable with sales. My experience in my own location was great. The training is comprehensive, the benefits were amazing, and the commission structure was good in terms of the extra money it enabled each associate to make. Be warned: if you cannot perform in a competitive environment then this role is not for you. There is a lot of that in the workplace and, if not realistically contextualized, then you will find it difficult and demotivating.
Not a good place to work
No formal training provided during onboarding. Managers had narcasistic personality traits. No goals were set, almost no communications, emails go unanswered. Highly unprofessional management with almost no ethics. Some great people in other teams and areas but not where I worked.
Best Working Experience
Would surely recommend to work for Freedom Mobile. You definately need high patience to manager the work place and every day you can learn something new and to solve those issues is the best part.
Good working environment and satisfactory incentives
Overall management is properly involved with the employees regarding workplace issues,competitors,and achievement of sales target. Proper involvement of staff in a team meeting with 100% attendance and involvement.
Pros
commissions on sales
Cons
locations
Fun workplace with opportunity to grow
While the workplace is definitely competitive (because of the commission aspect), everyone collaborates very well and works as a team. There are targets, and one must try their best to achieve them but all the tools necessary are provided. Freedom Mobile is hands down one of, if not the best company I've worked for.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Mobile?
it was ok
Very stressful and fast paced, not recomended for any students with a heavy workload. Great comission, and wonderful staff many wich i am still in contact with.
Would never do it again
I could write many things to say about working for freedom. The pay is terrible, management picks their favorite. near the end of working there it was going downhill I was happy to move on
Home: Access the Freedom Mobile LTE network within your plan
Variable: In these areas your phone will either access the Home Freedom Mobile network or an Away partner network. If you’re accessing an Away partner network, be aware that there will be roaming charges of $0.15 per minute, $0.05 per text and $0.05 per MB
It was good this company was just building and growing when I joined them but my overall experience was great and I had alot of good products to sell at a very good rate.
Not fun at all
No benefit at all not even for full-time employee
Get less than half commission comparing to corporate store

They ask too much work from part time employee that they ending up leaving the job
Sales Manager at Freedom Mobile
Meeting new customers everyday gives a lot of exposure and this helps in being confident.The hardest part of the job is when im alone in the store and there is lines of people at the store.The most fun part is when i do the most sales in the team.
Innovative and Collaborative Place to Work
While Freedom Mobile is a relatively young company, they are driven to initiate, innovate and work to improve where needed to earn and secure their spot among the "Big 3" Telecom companies.
Pros
They welcome and promote growth and change
Excellent experience
After working with Freedom Mobile Inc. for over 2 years now I can say I am very satisfied with my co workers and our entire Ontario team. The company pays you for every effort you make with a customer and at the end of the day you are satisfied with your shift!
Freedom Mobile Experience
I enjoy working at Freedom Mobile, like the workplace culture and employees are well paid. Always keeping employees informed of what's the update about the business. Good working relationship with my co-workers, Manager and VP-Finance.
Worst job ever
The manager was insane and so rude for no reason, he didn’t no how to communicate properly and had anger issues. I’d rather work $3.00 an hour then work there again. It was a private owned freedom mobile meaning it was a dealer, not in the mall. The job itself was chill and easy but the employees there lacked people skills and the manager had issues. Don’t work for a dealer.
fun workplace
learn about new phones and other competitors
customer service

sales

how to get solution

team was excellent

fun environment

getting to know people such as head office and customers
I like Freedom mobile work place atmosphere
It is a Great company to grow and learn new still of management skills , my team is so friendly to each author . The company put the Customer number one
It was a call center
Call centers are typically fast-paced and stressful. this was no different but I learned to make the best of it and advanced. I also got to make some good, lifelong friends
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.