Freedom 55 Financial Employee Reviews

Nice life and work balance, but have to pay expense out of pocket
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 April 2018
It is a job with a lot of freedom. You are able to get a lot of life/work balance. This is an opportunity for you to expand your network. The only down side to the job is the expense you have to pay on a biweekly basis.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
pay expenses out of your own pocket
Good launching point
Financial Security Advisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 April 2018
Freedom is a good start to the industry with risk because of the self employment aspect. Their management team went through an overhaul and as a result put some really unqualified and poor people in the roles.
Fun place to work at but hign stress to sell.
Director Advisor Experience (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2018
Great environment.

Flexible Schedule but long hours if you want to succeed.

Pressure to sell.

They take care of their people and overall a great environment.
amazing
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 April 2018
Absolutely amazing and supportive team to work with! They will give you all the training, support and tools needed to become successful in the industry.
Awesome comoany to work for
Financial Security Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC1 March 2018
Freedom 55 is a very good company to work for. it has all the opportunities to advance my career and learning as I go. It is a self employeed but with management support it doesn't feel like I am alone. I had a pleasant experience working there.
Great working environment
Financial Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON27 February 2018
My review isn't really appropriate because I didn't go into the office often, as I worked from home. The office environment was great, had a lovely clean, friendly work environment, office space and phones to use when I was there. The hardest part of the job was having prospective clients answer the phone, call you back and keep the appointments that were set up. The company itself is great to work for and is always trying to set up social events for their employees and help them with their needs.
Pros
summertime barbeques
Cons
distance to office as they closed the Brockville office
Great place to work.. for the right person
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
I worked at Freedom 55 for 5 years and here is the honest truth.
If you are going to be successful, you will need to know how to READ, WRITE, and SPEAK english fluently. The people who fail in this business are not 'business people or sales people'. They expect to be hired with little to no qualification, and to be given leads and sales. This is not the case. You will have to be a quick learner and good salesman. You'll have to know how to speak to people and explain what the company does and how they can help. There are NO office fees for new advisors anymore (there was at one point, but those days are gone). It is a great environment and YOU GET PAID THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE. If you are a newcomer to the country with no natural market, you will not be successful. If you want to make $ in life, you'll have to WORK for it. If you are prepared to work, then this is the place for you. The pay is awesome, but you need to put in the work.
Pros
NO office fees anymore, Higher compensaion in 2018, Great atmosphere
Cons
lots of unqualified advisors who cant sell, training sessions sometimes long
Good place to train and learn the insurance business
Financial Securities Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton23 January 2018
I enjoyed working with my director, she supported me professionally and personally when I needed her support. Great working environment when one is starting out in Insurance.
Pros
Good management
Cons
No pay and they deduct office fees
i was a financial advisor
Financial Security Advisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 January 2018
everyday we work all the time at f55 we work hard we are willng to always work we will always work no matter what it is work so thats what we do is work.
Great place to be, wonderful management team
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 October 2017
Its a great place to work, The management team is really helpful and genuine. The training was not up to the expectations but everything else was wonderful.
Pros
Good working environement
Cons
Training
Good company to work with
Director, Advisor Recruiting (Sales Leadership) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 August 2017
Great products and training for anyone that is an entrepreneur and wants to build their own business. F55F has some of the best training in the Industry.
Tough gig
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC9 August 2017
Hard to establish a good book of business unless you already have an established contact list. Definitely not for everybody. They sell the dream, but only 1 in 100 actually make it.
Pros
Good people and decent training.
Cons
No safety net. Be prepared to live at poverty level for at least 2 years.
What a great team I worked with.
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 July 2017
I really admire and respect the management team and they are wonderful people. I would work there in a heart beat as long as I didn't have to work in the downtown core.
Pros
Supportive, energetic team.
Cons
Expensive parking
very supportive team
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 July 2017
very supportive team , support with continuous educational sessions every Friday for advisors under 4 years, have a team of experts available to support advisors with clients financial plan.
Have a Market
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON25 July 2017
It is a nice place to work, but you had better have a market. There is a higher emphasis on sales as opposed to servicing the clients you have. There are thresholds to meet.
Good company but for life only
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2017
Freedom 55 Financial is good company for people who has lead already, but it's not for the people who just entering into the life business industry. The commission structure is about average in the market
F55 Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 July 2017
This is a good started job for young people. The people here are very friendly and they are good with people. They promote staff and other people relationship building. We did some events as the whole office with the advisors and staff.
good
Financial Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON11 July 2017
good working environment, people are very help full. The new direction the company is going is not that great. Wish there was more direction in how to obtain clients.
great position, great people, just sometimes things happens
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 July 2017
great management team and great people to work with. It just sometimes things can go so wrong after a long time for work. it is frustrating for people
Loved to work with diversified people
Financial Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2017
Great company to work with. Learnt time management. Discipline and Customer care skills. Learnt how to balance personal and professional life. Team work.