Free People Employee Reviews

Great Management!
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2019
Overall, A nice place to work, management is very helpful and accomodating! As a part time employee it is great as the staff is very helpfull and there is always a possibility of advancement if you work hard and put the time in.
Great atmosphere and development
ON Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2017
Since starting with Free People I have learned a great deal of various skills. It is very much like an entrepreneurial venture where you are given the bare bones and build your business from scratch. You are given tools to help succeed but with those tools it's what you will do to enhance the team and create a great place to work. Mentoring my team and driving sales to build on our total business is where everyone will succeed. Looking at the numbers and assessing where our strengths and opportunities lie. The most enjoyable part of the job is creating new connections and building a great team.
great work space with positive energy
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
A great retail setting that really puts forward the lifestyle brand of Free People. All the employees make for a really fun work experience.

Customers look for of personalized experience compared to other retailers. Real emphasis on "shopping with a friend" but also making sure you have all the product and company knowledge is also super important.
Positive and friendly environment that allows me to excel in many different areas.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2016
Free People has an amazing team of staff and management. Everyone is so enthusiastic and helpful when it comes to work, no matter what task they are assigned. It is a a great place to work in and I definitely see myself growing with the company. I can't wait to learn more and meet new people within the workplace.