Fraserway RV

Fraserway RV Employee Reviews

Canada50 reviews
high paste job
be prepaid to do more then was hired for transferred to different department told promotion but no wage increase there almost 3 years no wage increase
Repetitive tasks, you always knew what you were gonna do
Organizing parts, picking orders, etc. It was the same thing every single day. Boring, yes, but otherwise it was pretty good. The most enjoyable part was what we called "Shantytown". Our break spot outside with an old recliner chair, usually where I'd eat lunch.
Pros
Easy work, monthly employee lunches
Cons
Repetitive
Awesome
great place to work everyone was super nice, most of the management was very understanding of things that happen in your life that are out of your control.
Toxic work environment
CEO and Leadership portray employee appreciation, but actions show different. Only worry about bottom dollar and their own job security. More for less mentality.
People are great to work with
It was a very busy place to work and at times very stressful. There was a great feeling of accomplishment once the Customers were looked after. I would highly recommend working there.
Poor Management - Stay Away
Everyone is a replaceable number and it’s all about money. Senior team members who have served 30+ years are fired without cause and treated like criminals. Management has no business or people skills. Employees are treated poorly. Customers, once they’ve made a big purchase are put on the back-burner for warranty or repairs (some taking 6-12 months to be looked at). This is a short term stop for entry-level, minimum wage workers. No loyalty or value to employees. Top dollar earners are the first to go regardless of experience or ability
Pros
Free food
Cons
Everything but the customers
Fast paced, very clicky (every one stayed with their departments.)
I cleaned RV exterior cabinets nothing fancy, restocked amenities that were supposed to be in the cabinets before they went to another department. Management was not very good but the supervisor in the tent was awesome. The job since I was part of 2 departments was difficult. I learned how to empty the waste receptacle's of recreation vehicle's.
Will miss my work mates
Work at was 9-5.
I learned how to process warranty claim with manufactures

New management

hardest part was transparency of information and flow of information

I enjoyed working with the service department people and will miss them
fun workplace
Interesting job and challenging task. If you want to have optional career this is the right place. They give proper training and school sponsorship and career advancement.
Pros
Free lunch at the end of the month
Cons
Seasonal long hours
Really makes you want to go camping.
My experience here was wonderful!! My boss was a wonderful lady, who would not only teach you, but would listen to your concerns also.
Very family oriented!!! Customer Service here was wonderful because you were dealing with alot of people from other countries.

Would and still do recommend my friends and family to visit here for all camping or RV needs.
Horrible
I would not recommend the company to any one as they treat staff very poor and are not able to keep staff, Corporate office is in a different province and they do not understand the regulations for the industry in alberta
Absolutely clowns in the circus
Just bad ..Nothing good to say at all about this place..the worst fraserway in Canada and a joke in the RV industry..do yourself a favor and run as this company is unbelievable..
Comfortable Work Atmosphere with Great Managers
I learned quite a bit while working with RV's. My manager was one of the best I have ever had, always helping me learn while challenging me to be more ambitious and outgoing. Really enjoyed my time here.
Avoid at all costs
They will make excuses to let you go for no real reason ... I got injured on the job within 30 mins of me being able to come back full time regular duties I was fired.. I currently have a human rights alberta complaint as well as labor standards complaint as this is not legal .... avoid this job at all costs
Sometimes fun.
They don't know how to run their part of the business. They will tell you one thing one day and then say they didnt the next day. They go back on their word. Like any business people talk so you gotta watch what you say and who you say it too.
Pros
Might give you positive feedback once a month, Sometimes bring you coffee and muffins if you've done a good job
Cons
Work every saturday.
Free monthly lunches and discounts on product
Your just a robot with a number. Friendly environment, everyone but the GM at the time was nice. Found the work load too much for one person. If you talked to your manager it went on deaf ears. The younger adults didn't do their job, always goofing off while the older ones picked up their slack. Upper management only listen to one side of a story so unfairness prevailed.
Pros
Free monthly lunches
Cons
Management doesn't care
I was happy with my overall experience and level of training provided. The staff was great, the management was competent and I overall enjoyed my time here.
Extremely toxic.
I wasted one year working in a extremely toxic environment. The turn over rate for senior managers is higher then I have seen. Each sales manager was worst then the other.

The company thought it was acceptable to not have a sales manager or finance manager for a little over two months straight. The result was we lost many deals and any deals that went through took for ever to wrap up.

The current sales manager has zero Rv experience and will lose you many deals.

I do not or would not recommend this company to anybody.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything.
good work place
Hi, I worked at Fraserway in Delta last year and I have to say it was really great. The counter supervisor was great and understanding she always listens to problems from us and was really helpful but unfortunately her manager was way to soft with everyone and this fore everyone could do almost what ever the want. Everyone know the needed staff and were affraid to say anything bad to us. Everyone was making fun about the manger behind his head. With a bit more strickt manager this could be a perfect place to work. Please change the higher mangment .
Pros
great supervior
Cons
soft manager
Horrible place to work
The management has no training on how to deal with incidents. There is no training programs for anything. If you say you can do something they just let you. The employees put their noses in other peoples business. Management bad talks employees to other employees. Pay sucks, seasonal work so laid off every winter
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Great place to work with a supportive and friendly team
I have never worked in a place that offers such a high level of support and training. We rise and fall as a team and the internal communication reflects that. The benefits are awesome, the people are friendly, and the pay is great. I would highly recommend applying for a job with Fraserway RV, they have been in business for almost 50 years, that is a huge accomplishment for any company.
Pros
Great people, great pay, regular business hours.
Cons
I don't get to sleep in every day... : P Seriously though, very little negative aspects - if any at all.