Fraser Valley Wireless
View all Fraser Valley Wireless reviews

Fraser Valley Wireless

Fraser Valley Wireless Employee Review

Do not trust them. They judge people. You want to hear what I had experienced.

I was an international student working at Wirelesswave after graduated from school, a big multi carrier company. I have been the top of team at most of the time. Once, the manager from Fraservalley(Rogers authorised dealer) came to me, he told me they can help with my PR(permanent residence) by giving me whatever title I want (for applying PR). They gave me an offer letter with normal sales Rep title on it and let me sign, then they gave me an adjusted offer letter with the assistant manager title on it, which looks very suspicious. All my previous colleagues asked me not to trust them, but I was running out of work permit time, so I have to move forward. I worked there for a week or so. They wont let me do any sales during probation so all I did were training and shadowing. I asked a few questions about what things are allowed and forbidden during activation for customers in order to figure out where is the boundary, and what is the different rules between current and previous companies that I worked for. All in a sudden, the DM told me I am a potential scammer to him, and sure will do fraud in the future. He thought I am trying to look for loop holes to do scams and fraud. I explained that I ask those questions was only because I want to make everything clear in advance so that avoiding fraud. Plus, I haven't done anything wrong and there is nothing wrong with my back check. The DM insist I am a potential scammer and a threat to his career and fired me right away. I just want to share my experience in order to let other people not been scammed by such employer. They -

Same location

no job security but friendly staff

i found that this employer was very quick to fire new people. most people do not make it to the 3 month probation mark, even if you are a good employee. a very commission based environment, if you are not shoving phones down peoples throats they will let you go.

Pros

easy job

Cons

can be boring

Great company to work for

It is a fast paced job and sometime it can go over your head when customer don’t want to listen. But overall different experience, they help you with whatever they can.

Pros

Gift cards, cellphones, pizza party

Cons

Great place to work, team environment. But...

The work is very enjoyable. Fast paced work environment. It is busy and fun. The employees act like a team. If you keep yourself separate then they will eliminate you from the company. You must enjoy tearful drama of the management, be prepared for graphic details of the fellow co-workers Tinder hook-ups.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Valley Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Fraser Valley Wireless with

Learn about Fraser Valley Wireless in popular locations

• Fraser Valley Wireless
  • Do not trust them. They judge people. You want to hear what I had experienced.