Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Good Company
Lead Hand/Patient Financial Counsellor (Current Employee) –  BC25 April 2014
Fraser Health is a great company to work for but the room for advancement is limited. Managing a staff of 6 employees gives me the opportunity to interact with the employees and motivate them to do their jobs to the best of their abilities. Challenges are there in all jobs yet I find it makes my job more interesting to accomplish all tasks making any improvements for the department. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to help those around me and the interactions that I encounter daily whether by phone or in person. Management styles are different in all organizations and it is something you adjust to from one organization to another.
Pros
Government
Cons
No room for advancement/ no reconition

Other Fraser Health Authority Employee Reviews

Very similar to other Health Authorities
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  White Rock, BC16 April 2018
An average workplace made more amazing by the people that work there. I can't talk about the rest of the health authority, as I only have experience on the Maternity ward, but I find it a highly functioning area, where you feel valued.
Great benefits and salary - poor senior management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 March 2018
workplace culture at senior leadership level (director, ED and beyond) does not have open transparent or authentic communication in a consistent manner. this organization is run like a for profit business and is extremely toxic. it is a dog eat dog environment.
clinical care and front line is much better than senior leaders.
Pros
in-housee education
Cons
unrealistic expectations of managers from directors and EDs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.