Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Lucky to be employeed with Fraser Health.
Staffing Clerk / Program Clerk (Current Employee) –  Royal Columbian Hospital, New Westminster9 July 2013
I am currently still very new to Fraser Health, but my experience so far has been great. I have dealt with great people, and had amazing co-workers who have help me learn something new every day. Every day can be a struggle with trying to grasp onto the large quanities of work there is to remember, but the support is always helpful and makes each day coming to work enjoyable.

Other Fraser Health Authority Employee Reviews

Very similar to other Health Authorities
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  White Rock, BC16 April 2018
An average workplace made more amazing by the people that work there. I can't talk about the rest of the health authority, as I only have experience on the Maternity ward, but I find it a highly functioning area, where you feel valued.
Great benefits and salary - poor senior management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 March 2018
workplace culture at senior leadership level (director, ED and beyond) does not have open transparent or authentic communication in a consistent manner. this organization is run like a for profit business and is extremely toxic. it is a dog eat dog environment.
clinical care and front line is much better than senior leaders.
Pros
in-housee education
Cons
unrealistic expectations of managers from directors and EDs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.