Fraser Health Authority
Happiness score is 76 out of 100

Fraser Health Authority Employee Reviews for Psychiatric Nurse

every site varies

I have been an employee for 13 years, and enjoy having security in this employer. I have advanced through different roles with support from colleagues and management which has helped me to advance my career

Rpn

Seeing clients and performing daily assessments. Working closely with physicians to determine plan of care for clients. I learn something new everyday. Management is supportive. Workplace culture has room for improvement. The hardest part of my job is mentally being able to stop thinking about work when my shift is over. The most enjoyable part is interacting with clients and seeing them for follow-up care to see their progress.

Mobbing culture

There is a very disturbing management initiated mobbing culture that poisons work environments for target employees by way of promoting bullying, betrayal, and malicious rumor spreading. Management promotes a total lack of empathy and has zero regard for the emotional wellbeing or the negative long term impact that the emotional abuse will have on the target. Its amazing how low managers will stoop in imposing severe psychological trauma. HOpeless...

Pros

Benefits and vacation days

Cons

Management Culture

good

I enjoyed working with the team in Mission. The clients were great too. I would work there again if I still lived in the area. Great staff of all disciplines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement