Fraser Health Authority logo
Fraser Health Authority
Happiness score is 72 out of 100Above average

Fraser Health Authority Employee Reviews for Clerk

Lots of opportunity for advancement

Generally a good experience, wonderful director the supervisors were terribly overworked and stressed but did maintain being professional, Some of the supervisors were difficult to deal with and hard to get time to review things due to being very busy

Pros

Various jobs to apply for

Cons

The health clerks in community are paid less than the hospital clerks that do the same job

Horribly disorganized

I have worked at several different places (different companies), as well as several sites with Fraser Health. I have never worked for such a bad, disorganized company in my life. Management doesn't listen to its staff, they make decisions based on I don't know what, but generally make the work so much harder. The computer program is a dinosaur and NOT user friendly at all. Many of the people that have been with the company are rude to new hires and not helpful at all. I would highly recommend avoiding this company if you have any choice.

Pros

benifits

Cons

just about everything else other than benefits

Never boring

Never boring, always a pleasure to go to work. Supportive staff urging personal growth. Great benefits. Leave everyday knowing you helped in someone’s time of need

Great place to work!

I worked at various sites while with Fraser Health. Staff were always friendly and helpful wherever I went. The work load was reasonably and there were many opportunities to learn. I wish there had been better opportunities for advancement.

High paced, stressful environment

Typical day - You would get moved around to different work stations just as you were getting your groove on where you were already sitting. Management isn't very supportive when it comes to personality conflicts. They don't reinforce policies.

Cons

short staffed, violations of company policies

Commitment

Fraser Health demonstrates a committment to patient care on many different levels. Co-workers are always willing to help and learn on a daily basis. Knowing I can help and the appreciation of coworkers is the most enjoyable part of the day.

A great job with big responsibilities

A typical day at work would involve editing time cards, looking over staffing baselines to ensure units can function properly for the days to come, work alongside the short call office and charge nurse to problem solve immediate needs, go over all vacancies and set up orientation, process shift swaps, leave requests and pay outs. The hardest part of my job is sometimes not being able to give my units the baseline they need to function properly. The most enjoyable part of my job is building the rapport with my staff and working as a team alongside with them, so they can give the best patient care.

Pros

Great teamwork and environment

Cons

Not being able to fill my units staffing needs due to zero staff.

Lucky to be employeed with Fraser Health.

I am currently still very new to Fraser Health, but my experience so far has been great. I have dealt with great people, and had amazing co-workers who have help me learn something new every day. Every day can be a struggle with trying to grasp onto the large quanities of work there is to remember, but the support is always helpful and makes each day coming to work enjoyable.

Jobs at Fraser Health Authority