Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

Ups and downs

It was 21 years of hard work and sweat. Very little recognition from supervisors for hard work, as this cannot be "documented" Nothing matters unless it can be documented. Some of the managers are great, and some are very dull and thick. Same with co-workers, some great and some not so great. But it seemed to me that the longer I worked there, changes began to creep in, and they were not for the better. Laziness, lack of caring, blind management, and way too much bureaucracy, red tape, unreasonable expectations made by clueless leaders and on and on. Wasn't all bad. The real rewards were when I could see and hear the appreciation from residents and patients, and coming home dog-tired knowing that I did the best I could .

Pros

wages, benefits

Cons

clueless and unkind managers, lazy co workers

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I had a very bad experience from the management, not supportive

Work place - goodUn necessary issues creating by the management.Management - should be more experienced and supportive.work place culture - senior staffs are very rude.very stressful for new employeeshardest part - doing jobs when someone is watching behind us.

Pros

Pride

Cons

less knowledgeable management
Same roleSame location

Ineffective Managers, Uncaring coworkers, unrealistic expectations

Have been with FHA for over 20 yrs. I work hard, very hard, because I care and I have a conscience. So many coworkers do not. Managers either don't care or can't do anything. As long as things look good on paper everything is okay. Supervisors are blind to the nonsense that goes on there, but of course would readily deny this. Doesn't do any good to confide in managers because they will do nothing, or can't do nothing. Hard workers are not recognized for their efforts, Lazy workers are not recognized for their lack of effort... I am so glad to be nearing retirement. Fraser Health used to be a nice place to work. It is like not very nice now. Goodbye FHA I won't miss you.
Same location

Home Support is Chaos

Unfortunately Home Support office is poorly run. You feel like a number. I haven’t spoken to a supervisor in months No feed back - No performance reviews No one to ask questions to and when to get a response from Lack of training from management or RN input Clients un happy with co-workers service and scheduling Scheduling is very inconsistent after working 3 years for home support I do not feel I have consistant job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement