Fraser Health Authority logo
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

Support from co_workers

I Loved working with Fraser health.iam a registered care aide and worked as a community health worker for over 10 yrs.the only reason I left was because of management ..it kept changing a few different times while I was there.managrnent kept hiring new people and this process was very stressful for the clients.having different girls/,males come for the scheduled visit, sometimes 4 x a day,4 different people.the quality of care dropped dramatically.i couldn't stress this enough to my supervisor but it didn't make a difference.it was very sad to make my decision to leave.

Pros

Free lunch at Christmas

Cons

Split shifts

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

flexible

I love home health care aide, but the driving and lack of compassion are not very nice. We love this job, but the Staff in the office make it hard to enjoy the job. At both ends of being in office and out in the field are very hard on everyone.

Pros

Felix able shifts

Cons

long drives, lack on of communication.
Same role

Great employers

I very much enjoyed working with my team at Fraser Health. Working conditions and support are great. Lots of room for advance in all departments. Great working atmosphere

Pros

All good

Same location

I love working for Fraser Health Authority

I am a scheduler and yes it can be stressful at times however my team is amazing and we work together for the common goal of getting clients seen. Great Benefits and the pay is good.

Pros

Great Coworkers

Cons

sometimes stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement