Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

productive workplace

I worked in tri-cities which is far from my place. they don't cover your mileage and gas expenses. but they have a friendly work environment. they will help you with your questions and concerns.

Pros

good benefits and salary

Cons

casual position

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

LPN position in various settings.

Good work culture. Some Acute settings can be high paced, as expected in healthcare. An employee just has to find the area of care where they feel the most productive and happy.

Pros

Big employer - various sites, one can try different settings of acuity when they feel comfortable to do so.

Cons

The employer sites are located in western Canada, cost of living in the greater Vancouver is going up.
Same role

Enjoyed the culture

Coworkers were a huge positive to work with! Loved the daily challenges and opportunities for growth. LPNs are utilized in more scope than many other health authorities.
Same location

Horribly disorganized

I have worked at several different places (different companies), as well as several sites with Fraser Health. I have never worked for such a bad, disorganized company in my life. Management doesn't listen to its staff, they make decisions based on I don't know what, but generally make the work so much harder. The computer program is a dinosaur and NOT user friendly at all. Many of the people that have been with the company are rude to new hires and not helpful at all. I would highly recommend avoiding this company if you have any choice.

Pros

benifits

Cons

just about everything else other than benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Fraser Health Authority with

• Fraser Health Authority
  • productive workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?