Fraser Health Authority logo
Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

Peers are great, but management is not

Peers are fun, very supportive and helpful. Management lacks flexibility and places a high degree of pressure to complete a workload that can’t be completed in allotted work hours. Seems that, as an employer, they engage in time theft of their employees. Don’t apply and, if you’re an employee now, run as fast and as far from this employer as possible. Not really sure who, other than management, are rating them as one of the best employers!

Pros

Friendly peers

Cons

Micromanagement, lack of appreciation, poor management culture.

2.0Job security/advancement

Good Company to work for

I like working at Fraser Health There is plenty of opportunity for overtime The management on my current unit is very supportive of her staff and assists the staff with booking time off as needed

Pros

Great benefits great staff great management

Cons

Deployment to other units that you are unfamiliar with to meet baseline staffing
Same location

I love my job enjoying it

I recommend this to everyone who loves to meet others and help elderly with dedication and commitment to their work and to keep their elderly happy, safe and comfortable.

Assisting patient safety

I am working 12 hrs shift in surgical unit. My job is to check their vital signs . Check their condition of it get worse or better and report to hospitalist. Check for their comfort include pain .administer medication and asisit with persona care as needed.

Pros

Secure job .

Cons

At time, pressure on nurse due to high rate of discharge and admission or unstable patient .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Fraser Health Authority with

• Fraser Health Authority
  • Peers are great, but management is not