Fraser Health Authority logo
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

Not much to say

Managers don’t acknowledge unit clerks on a day to day routine. Acknowledges nurses etc.. but can’t even say good morning to say the least. Pretty disrespectful especially when Unit Clerks are a main hub. Underpaid and not acknowledged enough for keeping the unit going. Unit clerks should be a separate entity with HEU as well, not umbrellaed under all facilities.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Unit clerk for fraserhealth

A great company to work for. Unit clerks generally have a high-stress job and therefore the standard unit clerk salary is definitely not adequate, especially for this economy and with the current cost of living.
Same role

Awesome

Great work environment. Always felt safe on the unit. The health care staff were very kind and always took the time to teach me skills. Professional work environment.
Same location

Horribly disorganized

I have worked at several different places (different companies), as well as several sites with Fraser Health. I have never worked for such a bad, disorganized company in my life. Management doesn't listen to its staff, they make decisions based on I don't know what, but generally make the work so much harder. The computer program is a dinosaur and NOT user friendly at all. Many of the people that have been with the company are rude to new hires and not helpful at all. I would highly recommend avoiding this company if you have any choice.

Pros

benifits

Cons

just about everything else other than benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement