Fraser Health Authority logo
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

I love working for Fraser Health Authority

I am a scheduler and yes it can be stressful at times however my team is amazing and we work together for the common goal of getting clients seen. Great Benefits and the pay is good.

Pros

Great Coworkers

Cons

sometimes stressful

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Enjoy working here. Great people. Very respectable. Team support. Room for movement and opportunity I would recommend a career with Fraser Health to anyone pursuing a rewarding career in healthcare. It is about caring for people not about the numbers

Pros

Great team

Cons

Stressful at times
Same location

Support from co_workers

I Loved working with Fraser health.iam a registered care aide and worked as a community health worker for over 10 yrs.the only reason I left was because of management ..it kept changing a few different times while I was there.managrnent kept hiring new people and this process was very stressful for the clients.having different girls/,males come for the scheduled visit, sometimes 4 x a day,4 different people.the quality of care dropped dramatically.i couldn't stress this enough to my supervisor but it didn't make a difference.it was very sad to make my decision to leave.

Pros

Free lunch at Christmas

Cons

Split shifts
Same location

Supportive environment, educational opportunities

Appreciated my experience and time with Fraser Health, wouldn't have left was it not for my spouse's relocation due to his career. The company has fabulous benefits and some availability of career advancement available. Management and team lead involvement positive and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement