Fraser Health Authority logo
Happiness score is 72 out of 100Above average
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

I had a very bad experience from the management, not supportive

Work place - goodUn necessary issues creating by the management.Management - should be more experienced and supportive.work place culture - senior staffs are very rude.very stressful for new employeeshardest part - doing jobs when someone is watching behind us.

Pros

Pride

Cons

less knowledgeable management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Ineffective Managers, Uncaring coworkers, unrealistic expectations

Have been with FHA for over 20 yrs. I work hard, very hard, because I care and I have a conscience. So many coworkers do not. Managers either don't care or can't do anything. As long as things look good on paper everything is okay. Supervisors are blind to the nonsense that goes on there, but of course would readily deny this. Doesn't do any good to confide in managers because they will do nothing, or can't do nothing. Hard workers are not recognized for their efforts, Lazy workers are not recognized for their lack of effort... I am so glad to be nearing retirement. Fraser Health used to be a nice place to work. It is like not very nice now. Goodbye FHA I won't miss you.
Same role

Scope of practice

Fraser health has provided lpn's with a moderate to full scope practice and I think that is very appreciated. Lpn's are working along side rns in acute areas that further education and performance as a nurse.

Pros

Scope of practice

Cons

Long hours.
Same location

Women Rule Here and Too Political

Too political and “in” groups! There are definitely some bad apples (people) that should have been let go a long time ago, but no one seems to be doing anything about.

Pros

Discounts at various stores & hotels

Cons

Bad work environment (desks, temperature, etc)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Fraser Health Authority with

• Fraser Health Authority
  • I had a very bad experience from the management, not supportive