Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

great setting

It's a nursing job, so who you work for is sort of irrelevant. The patient are the focus.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

LPN position in various settings.

Good work culture. Some Acute settings can be high paced, as expected in healthcare. An employee just has to find the area of care where they feel the most productive and happy.

Pros

Big employer - various sites, one can try different settings of acuity when they feel comfortable to do so.

Cons

The employer sites are located in western Canada, cost of living in the greater Vancouver is going up.
Same role

Enjoyed the culture

Coworkers were a huge positive to work with! Loved the daily challenges and opportunities for growth. LPNs are utilized in more scope than many other health authorities.
Same location

Support from co_workers

I Loved working with Fraser health.iam a registered care aide and worked as a community health worker for over 10 yrs.the only reason I left was because of management ..it kept changing a few different times while I was there.managrnent kept hiring new people and this process was very stressful for the clients.having different girls/,males come for the scheduled visit, sometimes 4 x a day,4 different people.the quality of care dropped dramatically.i couldn't stress this enough to my supervisor but it didn't make a difference.it was very sad to make my decision to leave.

Pros

Free lunch at Christmas

Cons

Split shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement