Fraser Health Authority
Happiness score is 76 out of 100
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

Fun workplace with lots of room for learning

Great Management Lots of learning You can work in all departments Compassion Team work Benefits Long hours Free lunches sometimes Opportunity to advance Tons of extra free courses to take

Pros

Great workplace

Cons

Not very many casual hours

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

LPN position in various settings.

Good work culture. Some Acute settings can be high paced, as expected in healthcare. An employee just has to find the area of care where they feel the most productive and happy.

Pros

Big employer - various sites, one can try different settings of acuity when they feel comfortable to do so.

Cons

The employer sites are located in western Canada, cost of living in the greater Vancouver is going up.
Same role

Enjoyed the culture

Coworkers were a huge positive to work with! Loved the daily challenges and opportunities for growth. LPNs are utilized in more scope than many other health authorities.
Same location

Fantastic and supportive co-workers

I worked with some very wonderful people, the staff at Chilliwack Public Health is so kind and understanding. The training was lovely and any question I had, they were always happy to help answer and explain until I understood. I really enjoyed my time working here. The job itself was challenging at times but extremely rewarding as you get to help seniors in their homes. I would definitely recommend getting into work as a healthcare worker with Fraser Health if you love helping people and want a career where you can be appreciated and advance yourself.

Pros

Friendly Staff, Great clients

Cons

Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Fraser Health Authority with

• Fraser Health Authority
  • Fun workplace with lots of room for learning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?