Fraser Health Authority logo
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

flexible

I love home health care aide, but the driving and lack of compassion are not very nice. We love this job, but the Staff in the office make it hard to enjoy the job. At both ends of being in office and out in the field are very hard on everyone.

Pros

Felix able shifts

Cons

long drives, lack on of communication.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Support from co_workers

I Loved working with Fraser health.iam a registered care aide and worked as a community health worker for over 10 yrs.the only reason I left was because of management ..it kept changing a few different times while I was there.managrnent kept hiring new people and this process was very stressful for the clients.having different girls/,males come for the scheduled visit, sometimes 4 x a day,4 different people.the quality of care dropped dramatically.i couldn't stress this enough to my supervisor but it didn't make a difference.it was very sad to make my decision to leave.

Pros

Free lunch at Christmas

Cons

Split shifts
Same role

Great employers

I very much enjoyed working with my team at Fraser Health. Working conditions and support are great. Lots of room for advance in all departments. Great working atmosphere

Pros

All good

Same location

Bedside Maternity & Ambulatory Care nurse

Loved my job for the most part. Enjoyed interacting with clients For the most part gained the confidence of Doctors and fellow staff members Had the computer skills to work with various databases, and enjoyed being able to assist fellow staff members that had trouble with the computer. Fast pasted for the most part.

Pros

Loved being a nurse and caring for patients

Cons

when switched to casual lost benefits and consideration when car accident

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement