Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

Fast paced workplace

Fact paced workplace. Accountability required on all levels of organization. The employees are expected to work wit their full potential. Education and orientation offered.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I love Fraser health

My typical day at work it’s always the unknown ... I love this about my job because I love the anticipation of what I am walking into . It could be a simple visit just to give medication or a simple safety chat or it could be walking into set mine who has overdosed and they are laying there unresponsive and I have to take action and perform CPR until paramedics arrive . All visits are different . I’ve learned to always be compassionate towards others and respect all cultures
Same location

Great workplace.

I work casual and received a lot of hours at first. Not paid for a month due to payroll problems due to mass hiring and Covid. They fixed that be hand delivering a paycheque to me. Had lots of family time in March. Like my work life balance.

Pros

Respect.

Cons

Hard to get onto the website from home
Same location

LPN position in various settings.

Good work culture. Some Acute settings can be high paced, as expected in healthcare. An employee just has to find the area of care where they feel the most productive and happy.

Pros

Big employer - various sites, one can try different settings of acuity when they feel comfortable to do so.

Cons

The employer sites are located in western Canada, cost of living in the greater Vancouver is going up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement