Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

excellent place to work

Love my job at RCH, I am having a difficult time with shift work as I have two 10 year old sons that are active in sports and Im just finding myself tired from the night work. I love my job, the team work, the doctors, the work load can be a little intense at times but I really enjoy it.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

LPN position in various settings.

Good work culture. Some Acute settings can be high paced, as expected in healthcare. An employee just has to find the area of care where they feel the most productive and happy.

Pros

Big employer - various sites, one can try different settings of acuity when they feel comfortable to do so.

Cons

The employer sites are located in western Canada, cost of living in the greater Vancouver is going up.
Same role

Enjoyed the culture

Coworkers were a huge positive to work with! Loved the daily challenges and opportunities for growth. LPNs are utilized in more scope than many other health authorities.
Same location

Great workplace.

I work casual and received a lot of hours at first. Not paid for a month due to payroll problems due to mass hiring and Covid. They fixed that be hand delivering a paycheque to me. Had lots of family time in March. Like my work life balance.

Pros

Respect.

Cons

Hard to get onto the website from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Fraser Health Authority with

• Fraser Health Authority
  • excellent place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?