Fraser Health Authority
View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Fraser Health Authority

Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

every site varies

I have been an employee for 13 years, and enjoy having security in this employer. I have advanced through different roles with support from colleagues and management which has helped me to advance my career

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Rpn

Seeing clients and performing daily assessments. Working closely with physicians to determine plan of care for clients. I learn something new everyday. Management is supportive. Workplace culture has room for improvement. The hardest part of my job is mentally being able to stop thinking about work when my shift is over. The most enjoyable part is interacting with clients and seeing them for follow-up care to see their progress.
Same role

Mobbing culture

There is a very disturbing management initiated mobbing culture that poisons work environments for target employees by way of promoting bullying, betrayal, and malicious rumor spreading. Management promotes a total lack of empathy and has zero regard for the emotional wellbeing or the negative long term impact that the emotional abuse will have on the target. Its amazing how low managers will stoop in imposing severe psychological trauma. HOpeless...

Pros

Benefits and vacation days

Cons

Management Culture
Same location

Ups and downs

It was 21 years of hard work and sweat. Very little recognition from supervisors for hard work, as this cannot be "documented" Nothing matters unless it can be documented. Some of the managers are great, and some are very dull and thick. Same with co-workers, some great and some not so great. But it seemed to me that the longer I worked there, changes began to creep in, and they were not for the better. Laziness, lack of caring, blind management, and way too much bureaucracy, red tape, unreasonable expectations made by clueless leaders and on and on. Wasn't all bad. The real rewards were when I could see and hear the appreciation from residents and patients, and coming home dog-tired knowing that I did the best I could .

Pros

wages, benefits

Cons

clueless and unkind managers, lazy co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement