Fraser Direct Management reviews

Engaging, growing, busy! Good place to work
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON21 July 2017
Company is growing rapidly, which means there are lots of exciting new projects to be a part of and ideas to give. Very inspiring to come in and help make change happen. However, not for the feint of heart - this place is high volume, high intensity. Some days this can be stressful, but it is also very engaging. You are never bored, and there is always something new to work on. Because its 3PL, there are many different clients. The variety is good, but this makes the learning curve longer. For those who are brand new - be patient! Your expertise will come, it will just take longer than 30 days. The people are amazing. My department hustles to get things done, but we also have a lot of laughs. Teamwork is great! Management is down to earth, friendly, and works hard. Inspiring place to be, and great location close to home.
Pros
Great culture, opportunities for improvement, close to home, inspiring team
Cons
High volume and high stakes can add stress, less resources than a massive company
Not a healthy environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON7 June 2016
Not sure how this company got such favorable reviews. I worked there for 6 years and only because the job market in town is slim. Only 1 good manager - the rest practice favoratism (even if you're a bad employee). Hard workers do not get the credit they deserve. The atmosphere is TERRIBLE. I'm a strong person, yet I was defeated and miserable while working here. The owner is a scam. Does not appreciate her employees. The day I left Fraser Direct literally made me feel so much less stressed. I would NOT recommend this place, unless you absolutely need a minimum wage job. Only pro is that I was in decent shape while working there, as quotas were ridiculous and you have to work your butt off.
Pros
A good workout
Cons
Pretty much everything