Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Templeton Investments Employee Reviews

Canada47 reviews
Good place to work.
It's a large global company but it doesn't feel that way. It has a good culture, good benefits, salary and opportunities for advancement. Franklin has many long term employees.
Collaborative Team
The work is done on a collaborative basis, with employees in India, Poland and the US. The culture is relaxed and casual. Dress code is dress for your day. There are two locations in Toronto.
Self motivation
I am a RESP SME at Franklin Templeton, all the escalated RESP issues are solved by me. Franklin Templeton provides many trainings For our job. A mix culture in the processing team but everyone are very respectful. I love to work with RESP products very much which no one loves this product, I find this product is challenging which gives me lots to learn everyday.
Pool table
I enjoyed playing pool with other workers during breaks. Cafeteria was furnished with many different flavours of free teas and coffees. Several TVs were available with remote controls to watch any show of your choice.
Good working environment
Good working environment. Only drawback is the pay structure. Below comparison to market. Recently embarked on cost cutting and laid off lot of employees.
Financial company with Global footprint
Really friendly atmosphere and great people to work with. A global company with locations across the globe. Able to work remotely depending on the position.
Lots of development & opportunity
Really great people, lots of support. Been there a long time. Flexible arrangements and hours, WFH options. Opportunities to travel and work virtually with other globally.
So-so
Sadly fund performance is typically not very good. Sometimes there is a bright spot but not usually.
The firm won’t grow and leadership is questionable.
Working with integrity and maintain time lines. Service with passion and also speaking frankly. Work place culture is excellent. the job is doable and expectations are reasonable
Pros
excelelnt leadership
Cons
Nil
Great place to work!
The people and culture are great - you've got leaders that are supportive of your development, a social culture that is healthy and professional and a scale and track record of senior leaders that truly care about the success of the company and engagement of its employees.
Great company to work for
Great culture and everyone works hard and in collaboration to get the job done.

Great resources to help you grown within the company and excellent health benefits. Amazing training programs.
Interesting workplace culture
Good place to work. Company cares more about the employee's by providing proper career opportunities and health care benefits even to the family members.
Great learning environment
Great place to start your career and learn from great people- at least that was my experience.

Was able to move around in the department and given new opportunities was proven to be trustworthy.
Pros
Great teachers
My Mutual Fund Experience
Franklin Templeton was my first experience going into the world Mutual Funds. It was my first experience working in a corporate world. I also did quality control. I started as a processing associate for non-registered transactions. And eventually took another role as the trainer for new comers. After 3 years, I was promoted to inbound customer service where I had the experience to help clients inquiries about their accounts and help promote FTI funds by speaking to brokers as well. A family situation made me leave the company in 2003. But if given the chance , I would like to make a comeback.
Pros
Knowledge of Mutual Funds
Cons
Salary is not appealing
Very Nice company to work
No work pressure, very nice company to work. Good Pay. All together life settle if you are working in this company. Managers and supervisors are down to earth. treating very cool
A very nice place to work
I'm currently on a contract here.

The office culture is warm and very friendly.

Work life balance is great.

Convenient downtown location, close to St. Andrew Station.

Welcoming team with a manager that is the kindest I've ever had!

***5/5 stars!
Very positive working environment.
As a BA it was very nice to work with the company, the work place culture here is really good. you get to learn a lot and people do not hesitate to help you.
Pros
Management is very nice
Decent Company
Pay package is less, otherwise a decent company to start your career with. The growth is slow. The management is good. Company is booming in its sector.
productive
good environment to work. enough salary, people are friendly, workplace gym and game area, lot of other benefits such as good health and dental and pension plans.
Great team and great benefits
love my team. great benefits. great location. not a dull moment. learnt a lot - investment industry, policies, gov't guidelines etc. supervisor to team relationship is great. very supportive.
Great company
This is so far the best company i have worked for, they care about employees and empower your role within the company, we have life/work balance and it is a great company where you can have a growth