Franklin Empire

Franklin Empire Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
nice to wake up in the morning and look forward to being on the job.
just a nice environment
Good atmosphere to work in. Coworkers are a tight nit group of friends that embrace new comers to the job. Chances of making a bunch of new friends/colleagues is quite high.
Working at Franklin has been disappointing to say the least. It feels like the division I am working in is chasing its tail, going around in circles. Work tools (software) are inadequate in most cases, working environment is depressing ( old furniture, overstuffed rooms, old building, etc.). There are no clear directions or plans going forward. There seems to be no willingness or interest in trying to improve work conditions, and as a result the company has difficulty in keeping existing talent, or hiring new one.
La journée commençait toujours avec un "meeting" négatif et peu constructif.Sans horraire fixe au niveau de l'entrepôt, très dur à gérer une vie personnelle et sociale. Aucun contrôle au niveau de l'entrainement des nouveaux employés/es ( nouveaux arrivants qui entrainent les derniers nouveaux etc au lieu de garder une personne d'expérience dans le département...) ce qui , à mon avis, baissait le niveau de la qualité et le rendement des tâches demandées. Environement du tradionnel "Dépêchez-vous (surcharge de travail vs employés présent/abscents) mais prenez votre temps".
Pros
Bonne couverture au niveau des assurances
Cons
taux d'abscentéisme très élevé
I enjoyed my time spent at Franklin Empire. The offer plenty of opportunity to advance within and support you every step of the way. I am glad I had the opportunity to work here.
Pros
Great Hours
Cons
A well managed company with advancement possibilities and a great work atmosphere. Employees are mostly commited, happy and nice to work with. I loved working there.
passer 9 ans dans cette compagnie j'ai beaucoup appris a tout les nieaux
Pros
famillle
Cons
evolution
mais il y a des personnes au sein de cette compagnie qui on un probleme d,égaux..C'est pour ca qui perde beaucoup de bons employés a la compétition
Pros
avions beaucoup d, activités
Cons
certains directeursde département
All they know is how-come they are not selling as many goods as their competitors.

Horrible warehouse management. Lots of items doesn't exist and/or quantity isn't there.

Computer system is so outdated that you can barely use it. (Still in a DOS based program)

Managers do actually brainless enough to ask employees why are we selling their items at so of a low cost which is what our competitors are selling for, plus jacking up the price quietly and hope their customers will not figure out

Only plus thing is other co-workers are willing to solve the problem together, but some will actually bold enough to give you their work to you to try to finish it
Pros
Cons
dress code, weird work hours, no room for development and promotion
Le travail en equipe est primordiable dans cette entreprise.
Pros
la proximite des patrons facilite le travail.
Cons
la traffic
c'est bien comme compagnie et comme travail mais avant ma retraite j aimerais bien travailler dans le nord Québécois les grands espaces,la faune etc.
besoin d un nouveau défi
Pros
stimulant
Cons
salaire
A great learning experience.

The most enjoyable part of the job, one of my co workers had a great sense of humour. Someone I respected and he respected me in return.
Commenced working as a Receptionist, handling phones, invoicing, A/R, and other areas. Progressed to Credit Manager, handling all areas of A/R.