Franchise Management Inc Management reviews

Poor upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2019
Worst company in Canada, they have ruined the Panera bread brand here.
Market and area coach are rude and useless. Hiring an area coach you fired a year ago as a new market coach was not a good move.
The expectations for managers are high and you never receive a thank you. You are consistently humiliated and centered out if you make a mistake.
Terrible place
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB7 September 2018
I have nothing good to say about this place. Worst company I have ever worked for. They pile a lot of work on you and expect way too much from their employees. You never get thanked for what you do. They don’t care about their employees. Also, you do not get trained properly on how to do your job and they expect you to know everything. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They go through employees a lot.
Pros
Rrsp
Cons
Overtime, too much work, disrespect, stressful environment
Attentive to Detail and Extremely Welcoming
Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB8 August 2017
I participated in co-op at FMI, so I was not technically employed however I did the duties of an employee. The vibe at FMI is extremely welcoming and fun. Everything is very well organized and communication is very good. It is evident that the management cares about their staff always making sure everyone knows what they're doing and that they are comfortable. I worked in the legal department so it was a lot of paperwork, which is mostly what FMI is about. So if you are into paperwork and organization you would love it here!
Pros
Frequent Breaks and GREAT Communication
Cons
Sometimes Hard To Focus With The Talking
A growing company in a great part of the world
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB16 May 2017
For a small New Brunswick company, FMI is making it's mark! The management team has a "can do" attitude, and they are always seeking growth opportunities. As a worker at the head office, one will find that all departments are driven to succeed in supporting the over 250 franchise restaurants to the best of their ability. The culture at the office in Woodstock NB is one of helping; supporting; and having fun.
Pros
Recognition for acheivement; support for career growth
run as fast as you can
Cook/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  maritimes9 February 2016
Worst company I have ever worked for in my entire life. Illegal practices and very shady work ethics. Run now before its too late and you waste years of your life constantly looking over your shoulder. Welfare is a better option. This place chews people up and spits them out round the clock.
Pros
co workers are very nice
Cons
upper management are bullies and have no respect for the garbage beneath them
FMI (Franchise Management Inc.) Great place to work!
Payroll/HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, NB6 May 2015
FMI has the leadership and positive work environment that is required in order to prosper in a tough economy. From management down there is a real sense of pride in their business, employees and the community. Hats off to a couple of small town entrepreneurs who have made a big difference not only in Carleton County but across North America!!!
Pros
Work Enviornment