Franchise Management Inc

Franchise Management Inc Employee Reviews

Co-op student (Former Employee) –  Woodstock Area, NB15 January 2020
Was there for a High school business co-op, very friendly staff and environment. Would recommend to anyone in the Woodstock area looking for a co-op placement.
Poor upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2019
Worst company in Canada, they have ruined the Panera bread brand here.
Market and area coach are rude and useless. Hiring an area coach you fired a year ago as a new market coach was not a good move.
The expectations for managers are high and you never receive a thank you. You are consistently humiliated and centered out if you make a mistake.
Terrible place
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB7 September 2018
I have nothing good to say about this place. Worst company I have ever worked for. They pile a lot of work on you and expect way too much from their employees. You never get thanked for what you do. They don’t care about their employees. Also, you do not get trained properly on how to do your job and they expect you to know everything. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They go through employees a lot.
Pros
Rrsp
Cons
Overtime, too much work, disrespect, stressful environment
Negative Experience
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB3 May 2018
I can't think of anything positive to say about this employer. This company was the worst company I ever worked for. Do your research and be careful.
Pros
Cons
Lots of cons
good company to work for
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 November 2017
It is a good company to work for my only bad experience is there is not a huge focus on work/life balance. there is room for advancement but it takes a toll on your home life.
Attentive to Detail and Extremely Welcoming
Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB8 August 2017
I participated in co-op at FMI, so I was not technically employed however I did the duties of an employee. The vibe at FMI is extremely welcoming and fun. Everything is very well organized and communication is very good. It is evident that the management cares about their staff always making sure everyone knows what they're doing and that they are comfortable. I worked in the legal department so it was a lot of paperwork, which is mostly what FMI is about. So if you are into paperwork and organization you would love it here!
Pros
Frequent Breaks and GREAT Communication
Cons
Sometimes Hard To Focus With The Talking
productive place
Gateway newsstand (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 June 2017
love working with them, fun, learned many new things, learned commuacation skills and life skills. great experience. Empolyees are very nice, hardest thing is long hours and its a fun place, not a hard job
Pros
learn many new things
Cons
A growing company in a great part of the world
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB16 May 2017
For a small New Brunswick company, FMI is making it's mark! The management team has a "can do" attitude, and they are always seeking growth opportunities. As a worker at the head office, one will find that all departments are driven to succeed in supporting the over 250 franchise restaurants to the best of their ability. The culture at the office in Woodstock NB is one of helping; supporting; and having fun.
Pros
Recognition for acheivement; support for career growth
Great people to work for
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB2 March 2017
They were always patient and willing to help me if I made a mistake. I was hired on to the data entry for the company when they changed over their computer system. This was a very good learning experience as I just completed transportation at the college and need some data entry. Wished this job was not a temp. job and a full time one.
run as fast as you can
Cook/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  maritimes9 February 2016
Worst company I have ever worked for in my entire life. Illegal practices and very shady work ethics. Run now before its too late and you waste years of your life constantly looking over your shoulder. Welfare is a better option. This place chews people up and spits them out round the clock.
Pros
co workers are very nice
Cons
upper management are bullies and have no respect for the garbage beneath them
It is a nice place for public service.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oromocto, NB29 June 2015
all co-workers are nice and please to work with them.
Prepare order and team management. product quality, inventory monetary mangement.
FMI (Franchise Management Inc.) Great place to work!
Payroll/HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, NB6 May 2015
FMI has the leadership and positive work environment that is required in order to prosper in a tough economy. From management down there is a real sense of pride in their business, employees and the community. Hats off to a couple of small town entrepreneurs who have made a big difference not only in Carleton County but across North America!!!
Pros
Work Enviornment
Fast paced and a growing comany
Area Coach / CER Specialist (Current Employee) –  NS,NB,PEI2 March 2013
Great folks to work with and lots of new investment in renos of stores. Great skills set to make the most out of a dallor.
Pros
lots of free meals and travel
Cons
long hours and away a lot from home