Fowler Construction

Laborer8 reviews
Canada8 reviews

longhourcompanydayplaceworkinggreatgood

Excellent place to work

Since joining fowler I have had excellent work to family balance. They make you feel like you are part of a team. They provide alot of training and make sure you come home safe after each shift. Grab your DZ and join this amazing team. You won't regret it.

Pros

Benefits rrsps

Stressful Work environment Very Fast Paced

Lots of hours and a decent pay, If your new the other employees aren't very nice to you and treat you like a dog, Lots of rude people and a harsh environment, If you can't take criticism I wouldn't bother joining, after a month or so they start to come around, Just do your job right and you'll be fine

Insights into Fowler Construction

• Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Great company!!

Fowler is a growing company and an essential service. They are willing to invest in reliable and hard working people. For me as a labourer it has been an absolute pleasure this summer meeting everyone! co-workers/HR/community/president. It’s been a very rewarding experience in the heart of Muskoka challenging myself to work long hours and learning new skills and how important construction and Hwy maintenance is.

Fun place to work

Great place to work, never a dull moment. Everyday is different which is good so you dont get bored on the job. everyone i have worked with has been awesome.

Great work environment for people who like to work outside

Great company love working here I recommend to anyone who enjoys working outside and long hours at come prepared to work in any type of weather and be prepared to work from sun up to sun down

Not the greatest of management

You never knew when you finished work, it went anywhere from 8 hour days to 16 hour days. management wasn't the greatest but they always managed to keep everyone in check even if they couldn't constantly monitor you.

Quite an experience

Fowler Construction was an experience for sure. Some days were quite entertaining but others were miserable. Working in any kind of weather condition and not always getting breaks in a 12-15 hour day was hard to handle. Worked with a lot of good people who I am friends with to this day. But the job was not my cup of tea.

Cons

Long hours, worked in bad conditions, harassed by men

Contstruciton

A summer construction job in the muskokas what a great place to work and had a great time there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fowler Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement