Four Seasons
Coronavirus update
Information from Four Seasons:

Four Seasons Management reviews

Canada125 reviews
This is an excellent place to work. Management is supportive of your aspirations and will do all in their power to help you achieve. Would recommend as an employer.
19 March 2020
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture and management during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
lots of opportunity for growth, ability to move round and see the world, great benefits and health benefits,
Great environment and management is hands on
27 February 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Food and Beverage Coordinator and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Four seasons is a luxury hotel good to place to work, maintaining the five star ratings
The management are equal to every employee. we providing good service and quality assurance.
9 January 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Room Attendant! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture and management during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
Very good management and team member.I work there at night and manager help the tram in busy day.We are helping each other all time.I will recommend this hotel
14 November 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Kitchen Steward! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Overall great company to work for.

Management holds an open door policy so you can go and discuss any problems or concerns at any time. Employees are very friendly.
19 September 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Banquets Server! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
The more difficult part of the job was time management as certain tasks had to be completed before other members of the team would occupy an area that needed to be cleaned. Once you had this aspect down, you would be well able to do your tasks and job.
Pros
Meal provided to workers.
Cons
Night work/Sleep Schedule.
pro: Benefits and culture of the company are great.

cons: no where to grow.
poor management and training. new hire in the spa industries such as a nail tech is poorly treated. they arrange you to do free treatments for their staff members for a good numbers of days which is not fair in this commission based industry.
This place puts a very high value on standards and consistency, but drags managers through the mud to achieve these things. Employees are part of a union so they are fine, but managers are worked to the bone.
Management at the time i worked here was mean and callous. there was no protection for employees within my department. no room for advancement. the culture was very gloomy and sad.
What should be one of the best jobs in town is totally undermined by terrible management and greedy owners. I don't think I could ever work for this property again.
good place to work
good treatment of staff

housing provided

staff meals provided

comp hotel nights worldwide

good management
staff appreciation days
uniform provided and washed
filling up mini-bars.learned to deal with customers.management was very helpful.perfect workplace.the hardest was to work at weekends.easiest was the meetings.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
working on holydays
Management is very reasonable and they are willing to train and teach employees, generally, they care about employees. And employees are encouraged to discuss with managers on any concerns.
Working for the Four Seasons was an incredibly enjoyable and rewarding experience.
It was the first company which I felt treated you as an equal.
During the busy periods the higher management team from other departments would come along to help.
The hardest part of that job was dealing with difficult guests. Guests with high expectations and who are paying thousands of dollars per night expect only the best service.

As well as this, the company follows the Forbes standard which has allowed them to be the only 5 star resort in Canada. This standard which every staff must adhere to was also a difficult transition.

Overall the Four Seasons is a very rewarding company to work for.
Pros
Free lunches, Staff Accommodation
Cons
Difficult guests and standards
Good place to work with flexibility and decent management. Co-workers were all nice people.

They need to hire more staff to do the job.
Pros
Fun- events- free lunch
Cons
Lot of gossip. Not very high educated management.
Loved working for Four Seasons. Great professional staff and very nice ambiance. Management is very supportive and they have a great employees buffet every day.
Pros
Free dilicious lunches
Cons
four seasons hotel is a very big hotel, i stayed there for more than 2 years, i learned a lot about hospitality there, my co-workers were so nice with me and the management were awesome, but the salary was not that good, so i decided to get a better opportunity outside of egypt. there was no hard part in the job, i was enjoying everything and loved what i was doing.
the fun part for me that i was in my carrer working in the water.
Pros
the stuff restaurant was amazing, and the management were so educated.
Cons
salary not that good.
Often did not have enough work to do. But was fun and learned a lot of cool things from my manager in the security department.
Pros
Gettnig to see all the cool rooms
Cons
people are bad- working in security you have to see the worst of the worse
By far the most corporate environment in which I have ever worked. I have enjoyed my time here, but we are currently involved in a contract dispute which has negatively affected my perception of my employer.
Pros
Staff cafeteria, uniform dry cleaning
Cons
Long hours, corporate atmosphere
A typical day at work involved daily income report, room statistics, payroll issues, payable, receivables, food and beverage, dealing with department managers, fitness club, parking, disputes, etc.

I learned to treat people with respect the way i was treated. My co-workers are probably the best and were the most important team members.

I was a member of the executive committee, and met once a week to discuss with the most important issues dealing with personnel, finances,expenses, capital assets, renovations, budgets, room occupancy, forecasts, etc

The hardest part of the job was to ensure financial statement were provided on timely and accurate basis by the end of the month.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people who were hard working, loyal, trustworthy and helpful.
Pros
on-going training and tuition paid for further education
Cons
Great location, decent benefits, nice people, very little room for upward mobility. Management is all non-Canadian, this is no longer a Canadia brand, but an international brand managed by Americans.