Four Seasons Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 1,540 reviews
Awesome place to work
Bartender, Server and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 November 2018
place to work with other employees. Fantastic benefits and treated with the most respect by employer. Fantastic lunch room, provide uniforms that are dry cleaned for you. Great pay!
Benefits
Cons
Good company but need to promote good employees within.
Server Assistant/Busser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 October 2018
Love Four Seasons company no doubt about that but need to promote royal employees to next level, move them up to make them feel special make royal employees praise.
Awesome corporate culture
Director of Food & Beverage (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 September 2018
Great company to work for!
Loved the corporate culture and care they put for their people first approach on managing teams and hotels.
They look after their employees with care and ensure development
best place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 June 2018
I have developed so many extraordinary skills being in this hotel. All the staff is really helpful and make you motivate all the time to make your work more interesting.
I strongly agree that I am proud in working at the four seasons vancouver
Lobby Attendant/houseman (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 May 2018
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 109 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
It is like a family
Banquet Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 April 2018
We all help each other, we all work for the same goal; Make sure everyone has a great time and the best customer service. If you have a problem, you can talk about it.
Amazing Company
Butcher (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 July 2017
I have nothing but respect for everybody that works there and I would work at four seasons hotels and resorts again in a heartbeat.
The systems are flawless and the job descriptions well thought. plus the benefits are the best I have ever sen
Pros
free food
Cons
Generally good place to work, harsh termination policy when new technologies introduced
General Cashier/Tour Coordinator/Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 April 2017
Hotel offers chance to work in many different capacities, most involve direct guest contact with sometimes demanding customers. Having the support and opportunity to satisfy these demands was rewarding. I learned economy trumps loyalty when my position was eliminated.
Pros
Staying at other hotels in the chain for free a huge pro for my family.
Cons
Lack of loyalty after decades of service
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 March 2016
At Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, all of the employees have the potential to create a lasting memory for ALL of our guests, as it is instilled within ALL employees to deliver customer service with warmth and sincerity. Employees are asked to be active ambassadors for the brand as a Reservation Agent, we are one of the first points of contact. We must engage and provide anticipative service over the telephone to make ALL our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience to come. The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, is surrounded by vibrant street shops and diverse cultural offerings, it's downtown location is in the heart of the city, and welcomes ALL our Guests to create a wonderful home away from home atmosphere.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Work - Life balance
Fun place
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 August 2015
Big company. Learn a lot of tourism experience. High end hotel company and own a perfect management rule. It is a good palce to work.
High level of standard, fun place to work
Office coordinator/Laundry (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 June 2015
Making office opening including task assignment, traces & VIP arrival. Inspecting all the arrivals rooms. Then making the schedule for the following day.
Employers/employees get along together, hard job but I had fun
Energetic member of the housekeeping department (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 November 2012
I' ve learned about teamwork. Most of my co-workers were very supportive of me especially when I just started. I like the job itself, but the hardest part of it was not having enough hours on the job. I was always on call and that was the reason why I resigned.
Pros
management was fair
Cons
because iwas in the lower seniority, i didn't have enough hours