Four Seasons
View all Four Seasons reviews

Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Review

Great Place to Work

I recall working at the Four Seasons Vancouver years ago and it was a great job as the payroll administrator. I got the position through an agency. We processed payroll for both Vancouver and Whistler. The working hours are long as expected from a hospitality business. You need to be diligent and patient and the same time. The kitchen and room service department were always late submitting approvals but there were so many different events happening so the managers were usually behind but the payroll provider were great in working with us as well. If the position was not temporary, I could see myself working there still.

Pros

Great lunch program. Friendly workers.

Cons

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

So So

Started out well enough but devolved over time to the point that coming into work became very stressful. The golden rule emphasized by the company is not unilateral.
Same location

Fun workplace, great coworkers and lots of satisfaction in doing a job well in a place where everyone else also likes to do their job well.

What is the best part of working at the company?My coworkers and the company culture.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working with the public you come across a few customers who can stress you out, thankfully it was a minority of the clients.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent! You’ll make friends for life!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy with varied tasks and duties.

Productive and fun workplace

My time spent at the Four Season was very productive, I learn a lot of experience to prepare me for my future endeavours. Great training programs for managers continually training to improved your skills, a very transparent company with rules that is shared by everyone.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement