Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 86 reviews matching the search See all 1,477 reviews
Great Fun serving people
Banquet Captain (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 April 2019
I was most disturbed after six years of service I still did not get my service recognized even though I was working over 40 hours a week. Was classified as part time and service is not tracked for part time employees
Pros
Well Fed
Cons
Hours can be long
Straight forward to the point job
Overnight Steward (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BC24 March 2019
The more difficult part of the job was time management as certain tasks had to be completed before other members of the team would occupy an area that needed to be cleaned. Once you had this aspect down, you would be well able to do your tasks and job.
Pros
Meal provided to workers.
Cons
Night work/Sleep Schedule.
Great foundation for high end experience
Customer Enhancement Agent, Front Office (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2019
-Wonderful training and great for setting up your skill sets for the rest of your career
- great work like balance, good pay and health plans provided
Very elegant working conditions
Coat-check Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2019
Four Seasons it is one of the top Hotels in North America, so one can imagine the inside environment. Then I had good friends working there and I made other good friends. Then my job was very pleasant and easy, as I was doing Coat-Check. All my time at Four Seasons was just above the mark of EXCELLENT.
Pros
working conditions
Cons
hard to go back at the same job
Good exposure
Financial Analyst (MBA Internship) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2019
If you are new to finance it is a good exposure, and culture of the company is great. Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. The on-boarding process was really good and inclusive.
Very high end corporate environment
MIS Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2019
Worked in HQ of Four Seasons - expect a lot of serious people taking a lot of pride in their company. Maybe a bit too much on occasion, but that's what they get their salaries for.
Pros
Serious people
Cons
Serious people
Productive and fun workplace
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2019
Great place to work! Always striving to give the highest level of service. Great company benefits and travel allowance. Number one hotel is Greater Toronto Area.
Awesome place to work
Bartender, Server and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 November 2018
place to work with other employees. Fantastic benefits and treated with the most respect by employer. Fantastic lunch room, provide uniforms that are dry cleaned for you. Great pay!
Benefits
Cons
Good company but need to promote good employees within.
Server Assistant/Busser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 October 2018
Love Four Seasons company no doubt about that but need to promote royal employees to next level, move them up to make them feel special make royal employees praise.
company standards and managements are poor
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2018
pro: Benefits and culture of the company are great.

cons: no where to grow. poor management and training. new hire in the spa industries such as a nail tech is poorly treated. they arrange you to do free treatments for their staff members for a good numbers of days which is not fair in this commission based industry.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2018
Great place to work. Pay isn't great but there is defiantly work life balance. This hotel is really nice and clean place to work. Very organized. Free Lunch too
Awesome corporate culture
Director of Food & Beverage (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 September 2018
Great company to work for!
Loved the corporate culture and care they put for their people first approach on managing teams and hotels.
They look after their employees with care and ensure development
nice people overall
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2018
This place puts a very high value on standards and consistency, but drags managers through the mud to achieve these things. Employees are part of a union so they are fine, but managers are worked to the bone.
Four Seasons
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2018
Management at the time i worked here was mean and callous. there was no protection for employees within my department. no room for advancement. the culture was very gloomy and sad.
Great place to work with great benefits
Reservations Lead - Worldwide Reservations Office (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 July 2018
The company follows the Golden Rule and everyone is very friendly. Benefits are great. Overall great place to work....................................
best place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 June 2018
I have developed so many extraordinary skills being in this hotel. All the staff is really helpful and make you motivate all the time to make your work more interesting.
I strongly agree that I am proud in working at the four seasons vancouver
Lobby Attendant/houseman (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 May 2018
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 109 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Amazing
Client management/Banquet Cook Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2018
Amazing but I didnt know just how amazing it was until I realized I realized it was a great step towards my success in the future

amazing people, good HR, great support. what can i say more?.
Great Learning Environment
Pastry Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2018
I was an intern there for the course of 6 weeks and it was probably one of the best experiences in my life. When I was working there, I was able to gain valuable experience in terms of baking and pastry along with many desserts for events.

overall, great place to work at.
Pros
Free Lunches
Great place to advance your skills but no leadership unity
Social Media and Design Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto2 May 2018
I learned a lot from working here but there was a lot of chaos from disorganization, infighting. Had to climb many loops to get your job done. Great coworkers though.
Pros
travel perks
Cons
hard to apply for travel perks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3