Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 81 reviews matching the search See all 1,390 reviews
Awesome place to work
Bartender, Server and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 November 2018
place to work with other employees. Fantastic benefits and treated with the most respect by employer. Fantastic lunch room, provide uniforms that are dry cleaned for you. Great pay!
Benefits
Cons
Good company but need to promote good employees within.
Server Assistant/Busser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 October 2018
Love Four Seasons company no doubt about that but need to promote royal employees to next level, move them up to make them feel special make royal employees praise.
company standards and managements are poor
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2018
pro: Benefits and culture of the company are great.

cons: no where to grow. poor management and training. new hire in the spa industries such as a nail tech is poorly treated. they arrange you to do free treatments for their staff members for a good numbers of days which is not fair in this commission based industry.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2018
Great place to work. Pay isn't great but there is defiantly work life balance. This hotel is really nice and clean place to work. Very organized. Free Lunch too
Awesome corporate culture
Director of Food & Beverage (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 September 2018
Great company to work for!
Loved the corporate culture and care they put for their people first approach on managing teams and hotels.
They look after their employees with care and ensure development
nice people overall
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2018
This place puts a very high value on standards and consistency, but drags managers through the mud to achieve these things. Employees are part of a union so they are fine, but managers are worked to the bone.
Four Seasons
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2018
Management at the time i worked here was mean and callous. there was no protection for employees within my department. no room for advancement. the culture was very gloomy and sad.
Great place to work with great benefits
Reservations Lead - Worldwide Reservations Office (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 July 2018
The company follows the Golden Rule and everyone is very friendly. Benefits are great. Overall great place to work....................................
best place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 June 2018
I have developed so many extraordinary skills being in this hotel. All the staff is really helpful and make you motivate all the time to make your work more interesting.
I strongly agree that I am proud in working at the four seasons vancouver
Lobby Attendant/houseman (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 May 2018
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 109 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Amazing
Client management/Banquet Cook Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2018
Amazing but I didnt know just how amazing it was until I realized I realized it was a great step towards my success in the future

amazing people, good HR, great support. what can i say more?.
Four seasons work and fun
Commis 1 (Current Employee) –  Bahrain16 May 2018
as per my opinion, four seasons is one of the best places to do work and grow up, the company always give you chance to emerge your self and make your skills sharper.
Great Learning Environment
Pastry Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2018
I was an intern there for the course of 6 weeks and it was probably one of the best experiences in my life. When I was working there, I was able to gain valuable experience in terms of baking and pastry along with many desserts for events.

overall, great place to work at.
Pros
Free Lunches
Great place to advance your skills but no leadership unity
Social Media and Design Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto2 May 2018
I learned a lot from working here but there was a lot of chaos from disorganization, infighting. Had to climb many loops to get your job done. Great coworkers though.
Pros
travel perks
Cons
hard to apply for travel perks
It is like a family
Banquet Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 April 2018
We all help each other, we all work for the same goal; Make sure everyone has a great time and the best customer service. If you have a problem, you can talk about it.
Great company to work for
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
It is a great company to work for. It hosts a lot of employee functions and there is a closeness between colleagues not often found in other companies.
Pros
Culture, flexibility
fast paced professional friendly work space
Voice Reservations Specialist Inbound call centre (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2018
fast paced, answering callers and determining their needs and providing them with outstanding service.
culture was friendly and professional
learning different selling skills
Pros
free trips
Cons
evenings and weekends
Good Company
Pastry Commis (Former Employee) –  Al Asimah11 March 2018
Nice Team with Educated And Professional Team. Had Fun Time Wokring There. Very Busy Schedule With Good Support And Motivated. Well Attitude Towards All Employes
Pros
Free Food, Accomodation
Cons
Long Hours
hotel
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BC20 February 2018
great place to work i like working there fun place to work really liked working there its enjoyable working there i would work there again. its my favourite place to work
Terrible Management
Lobby Concierge (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BC9 February 2018
What should be one of the best jobs in town is totally undermined by terrible management and greedy owners. I don't think I could ever work for this property again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3